Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by GREG-B on 06 Sep 2023
  • Anybody have an opinion or idea why Ebay might be selling the 4 burner griddle brand new for $150 free shipping?  Amazon sure isn't that cheap.  What's your thoughts?  Scam?  Not ever having had one and wanting one, sounds almost too good to be true.  ???
  • #2 by Bar-B-Lew on 06 Sep 2023
  • My quick search shows the people selling them have zero reviews.  My take is a potential scam and I wouldn't buy one from someone that has no reviews or that doesn't have a fair amount of only positive reviews.
  • #3 by BigDave83 on 07 Sep 2023
  • What size are you looking to pick up? I see there are a few used on Facebook market place, in your area.

Ebay has the money back guarantee, but sadly if they are scammers with a fake account I doubt there would be much they could do. Your only recourse may be your CC company.

Walmart seems to be where some of the best deals are.  Check Brickseek to find something in your area.
  • #4 by GREG-B on 07 Sep 2023
  • Yeh, I looked at FB marketplace.   :rotf: :rotf: I can pick one up on there for $50.  Guess I'll keep watching local Craigslist or hope my rich uncle leaves me a few hundred.   :rotf:
Pages:
Actions