Pages:
Actions
  • #721 by pmillen on 16 Jul 2021
  • Of course!  I didn't consider that.  Occam's razor.
  • #722 by Kristin Meredith on 17 Jul 2021
  • Having guests for lunch tomorrow so decided to use them as guinea pigs for a dessert using fresh blackberries from the garden.  I think it will taste good, but not real happy with this effort.

[ Invalid Attachment ]

[ Invalid Attachment ]
  • #723 by pmillen on 17 Jul 2021
  • Wow!  Kristin, I'd be happy eating it (I'd need coffee).
  • #724 by 02ebz06 on 17 Jul 2021
  • I'm with Paul, if those are rejects, I'd have no problem eating one.
  • #725 by Bentley on 07 Aug 2021
  • Kristin is having a guest from Tennessee for the evening! $8 worth of fat on the left!

• #726 by Bentley on 07 Aug 2021
  • Arguably the best tri-tip I have ever had!
  • #727 by yorkdude on 08 Aug 2021
  • I would be all over that.
  • #728 by Bar-B-Lew on 08 Aug 2021
  • Arguably the best tri-tip I have ever had!

Apparently it must have gone so fast that you couldn't even get a picture of the finished product ;)
  • #729 by Bentley on 04 Sep 2021
  • Blackberry's have been done for about a month, but man are the Raspberry's producing this year!  This is about 2lbs.  I think berries are normally sold as pints or quarts, so not sure how that equates.  The canes have to be picked about every 3-4 days and this is what they produce.

• #730 by Bar-B-Lew on 04 Sep 2021
  • My brother had someone pick up a large order today that I think was 36 pans.  This is how the customer took it home including some in the totes.

[ Invalid Attachment ]
  • #731 by 02ebz06 on 04 Sep 2021
  • My brother had someone pick up a large order today that I think was 36 pans.  This is how the customer took it home including some in the totes.

Hope he doesn't have to hit the brakes hard.
  • #732 by Bentley on 04 Sep 2021
  • That is a big Penn St (or insert team here) Party!
  • #733 by Bentley on 25 Oct 2021
  • Would need much more advanced batteries before it will keep me in the air long!

Jetson One
  • #734 by ylr on 26 Oct 2021
  • Would need much more advanced batteries before it will keep me in the air long!

Jetson One

That thing pegs the cool factor, but almost $100K for an oversized drone that can only pick up 210 pounds max(I don't qualify, either, lol)? Not yet.
  • #735 by Bentley on 25 Nov 2021
  • I give you the almost Mad Men Pete Campbell Steak!  It is supposed to be, Rib-eye in the pan with butter.  All I had was the USDA Select Strip from Restaurant Depot.  Wet Aged 21 days.  A beautifully tender steak with Zero flavor, a little more rare then my phone lets on.  The reason the remaining 10lbs will become CFS and ground beef!

Pages:
Actions