Pages:
Actions
  • #766 by Bentley on 17 Jun 2022
  • I was going to start its own thread, show photos and tell everyone how I did it.  I thought I was being so ground breaking an innovative, then I google fried potato salad and 749 recipes come up and I realize that there is Nothing New Under the Sun!
  • #767 by Bar-B-Lew on 17 Jun 2022
  • Well, you could have at least shared a picture  ;D
  • #768 by Bentley on 17 Jun 2022
  • It was horrible...If you want to duplicate the flavor.  By some McDonalds fries, let them set out for 24 hours, then make potato salad with them!
  • #769 by Bar-B-Lew on 17 Jun 2022
  • It was horrible...If you want to duplicate the flavor.  By some McDonalds fries, let them set out for 24 hours, then make potato salad with them!

Classic, that's hilarious.  I don't eat potato salad of any kind.  I just found it interesting that you posted in the picture thread and didn't post a picture.
  • #770 by yorkdude on 18 Jun 2022
  • We enjoy this place every couple of months.
    I am not much for “cereal beer” so I always get bud lite and wine for her.
    She had the poutin with pork belly and I had the tallgrass burger with garlic fries. Somehow didn’t get a burger pic?
  • #771 by Bentley on 30 Jun 2022
  • On the top a Star Anise variation of a Sicilian sausage and on the bottom, a Spanish Longaniza.  I found that it gets me about as close to the linguiça I used to get at Me n Ed's years ago.  Both will be used for Pizza night tomorrow!  I have been revitalized by doing the Pizza on the Memphis and i have found for me, adding about a cup of EVOO to my 1000g of dough makes it just the way I like it!

• #772 by Bar-B-Lew on 30 Jun 2022
  • You are always a man on a mission until you figure something out.  Admirable and hopefully fulfilling for you.
  • #773 by Bentley on 12 Sep 2022
  • Half of it was to fill up the Ram 1500, the other half for Landscape equipment.  It should not cost $25 to fill up your Lawn Mower!

• #774 by Bentley on 13 Sep 2022
  • I found this extremely funny and had to share.

Photo courtesy CobblerDave SF&F.
  • #775 by Hank D Thoreau on 13 Sep 2022

There are many recipes for smoked watermelon (referred to as smoked watermelon ham). Now I am going to have to give it a try.
  • #776 by yorkdude on 13 Sep 2022

There are many recipes for smoked watermelon (referred to as smoked watermelon ham). Now I am going to have to give it a try.
    Respectfully submitted but you can keep that stuff.
  • #777 by Quadman750 on 09 Feb 2023
  • Armadillo Eggs
  • #778 by BigDave83 on 10 Feb 2023
  • Those are quite nice and probably tasty too.
  • #779 by 02ebz06 on 10 Feb 2023
  • Those look great!  Is that a Jalapeno stuffed with cheese inside ?
  • #780 by Quadman750 on 23 Feb 2023
  • Those look great!  Is that a Jalapeno stuffed with cheese inside ?
    Stuffed with cream cheese and Sriracha and Jalapeno rub
Pages:
Actions