Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by Kristin Meredith on 15 Feb 2018
  • This is the list of those who have participated in the product distribution of the Uuni.  We are closing in on completing the review, so need to think about the distribution.

We propose using a random number generator on the computer and broadcasting it live.  I thought maybe this Sunday afternoon, Feb. 18 might work best -- say 3 pm Eastern?  Please weight in on whether you like the idea, the date, the time, etc.

1.) Fire708
    2.) Wipellethead
    3.) yorkdude
    4.) sschorr
    5.) Just David
    6.) Mrhdvrod
    7.) hokiepop
    8.) Skyking
    9.) W6YJ
    10.) MSOLSON
    11.) BigDave83
    12.) Goosehunter51
    13.) MysticRhythms
    14.) GrillinGlen
    15.) cookingjnj
    16.) Bar-B-Lew
    17.) slaga
    18.) gtsum2
    19.) Osborn Cox
    20.) BeerBeerQue
    21.) MP09
    22.) ml504
    23.) Chashub
    24.) jdmessner
    25.) mattcotool
    26.) DE
    27.) glitchy
    28.) Ckoss
    29.) TechMOGogy
    30.) Michael_NW
    31.) pdf256
    32.) Timbo1010
    33.)  Mudflap
    34.) reubenray
    35.) Rydes84
    36.) Free Mr. Tony
    37.) Peterwoody
    38.) rfinley
    39.) MadFoodScientist
    40.) RobertG
  • #2 by Bar-B-Lew on 15 Feb 2018
  • I'm indifferent.  I am sure you will contact me if I win so I don't need to see a live drawing.
  • #3 by yorkdude on 15 Feb 2018
  • I'm indifferent.  I am sure you will contact me if I win so I don't need to see a live drawing.
    Agree completely.
  • #4 by Just David on 15 Feb 2018

Same.
  • #5 by GrillinGlen on 15 Feb 2018
  • I probably would watch the live drawing and that sounds like a fine time and date
  • #6 by cookingjnj on 15 Feb 2018
  • I am good with the date and time.  Not sure if I can catch it live, but as a few mentioned already, I don't need to see it.

• #7 by Mudflap on 15 Feb 2018

+1

+2
  • #8 by Kristin Meredith on 15 Feb 2018
  • Gee guys, here was my big chance to be the Mayberry version of an old, fat, gray Vanna White and you all (except GrillinGlen!) are killing my big breakout!!! :pig:
  • #9 by BigDave83 on 15 Feb 2018
  • will there be some sort of predrawing show? maybe a halftime show. it should be lead with fanfare. Post drawing interviews are a must.

Or ya could just do whatever is easiest for you.
  • #10 by MP09 on 15 Feb 2018
  • Your decision is final!
  • #11 by Timbo1010 on 15 Feb 2018
  • Vanna who?  Do i need to break out the tailgating gear?
  • #12 by Kristin Meredith on 15 Feb 2018
  • will there be some sort of predrawing show? maybe a halftime show. it should be lead with fanfare. Post drawing interviews are a must.

The half-time show will be the out takes from Bent's first filming of the Uuni pellet oven.  Of course, editing for bad language will result in 3 minutes of just bleeps......
  • #13 by MysticRhythms on 15 Feb 2018
  • Time and date are good with me as well.
    I will watch if I remember, but I really can't promise anything when memory is involved.
  • #14 by Bentley on 15 Feb 2018
  • This is my kind of member!

will there be some sort of predrawing show? maybe a halftime show. it should be lead with fanfare. Post drawing interviews are a must.

• #15 by Fire708 on 15 Feb 2018
  • I won’t be able to watch the live drawing but might be able to catch the repeat broadcast. I usually watch the commercials and halftime show anyways.
Pages:
Actions