Pages:
Actions
  • #16 by mowin on 12 Sep 2017
  • Ok, so I tried posting a pic.  When I hit post, the page attempts to load, but all I get a a blank white page. I waited several minutes to see it the site was "thinking", but nothing. When I refresh the page it gives me a error message that it's a double post, or you refreshed the page.(not worded exactly that way). 
    Any hints.  Using a android tablet..

• #17 by pz on 12 Sep 2017
  • Of course, I'm no expert, but if there is any question of the speed of your Internet connection, that could be the problem especially when uploading from a device.  For instance, your photo is quite large at approximately 3.5 mb, which might take a while if you are on a wireless network with your device.  As a demonstration, I downloaded your pic, did a quick resize in Irfanview and it is now only 116kb.  My Internet connection is slow, and it uploaded quite fast.

I do not know if this your issue, but it might be something to consider.
  • #18 by Bentley on 12 Sep 2017
  • I added the photo.  Wanted to see if was an issue with the post, it took it.  That was the extent of my help, pretty pathetic huh?
  • #19 by pz on 12 Sep 2017
  • I added the photo.  Wanted to see if was an issue with the post, it took it.  That was the extent of my help, pretty pathetic huh?

No, not at all!  Help is help and goodness knows I have lots to learn - I am good at a couple of things, but curiously those are not the things I actually would like to master  ;D
  • #20 by Bentley on 12 Sep 2017
  • You will learn I am the master of self-deprecation...
  • #21 by pz on 12 Sep 2017
  • I think the world would likely be a better place if more people thought like you  ;)
  • #22 by mowin on 12 Sep 2017
  • I was connected to high speed wifi. I will try 4g and see if that works.
  • #23 by Quadman750 on 12 Sep 2017

Ok enough about your wifi. I want a piece of that pie you posted & the recipe.  :lick: :rotf:
  • #24 by mowin on 12 Sep 2017

Ok enough about your wifi. I want a piece of that pie you posted & the recipe.  :lick: :rotf:

You'll have to ask Bentley.  He added the photo to see if it would work.   
  • #25 by mowin on 12 Sep 2017
  • Test.. [ Invalid Attachment ]
  • #26 by mowin on 12 Sep 2017
  • Ok... I figured it out.   I resize to a little smaller pic.    :cool:
  • #27 by Quadman750 on 12 Sep 2017
  • Ok Bentley cough up that pie recipe.
  • #28 by pz on 12 Sep 2017
  •  ;D
  • #29 by Bentley on 12 Sep 2017
  • Was Kristin's entry at Smoke on the Water in Liberty, IN Competition in May.  Was 1st with a Perfect 180.  I will tell her to look at this thread.

Ok Bentley cough up that pie recipe.
  • #30 by Kristin Meredith on 12 Sep 2017
  • German Chocolate Cheesecake

It is time consuming, but worth it for a special occasion.
Pages:
Actions