Pages:
Actions
  • #16 by silverbullet on 23 May 2018
  • He does a nice job! I see yours is a few inches shorter than mine. Which is OK Mine is a bit overkill! Might want to do yourself a favor. Remove that safety screen from inside your hopper. Will be much easier for changing out pellets.
  • #17 by Medallion on 16 Jun 2018
  • My pellet extension arrived just in time for Father’s Day  :clap: 

The custom hopper came from the same place as all of the above.  Fit and finish ar good, but just a little bit off on the top rim.  Testing it out today with the Italian beef recipe on this site.

Happy to have the extension for the longer cooks coming up soon.
  • #18 by Vince_of_the_Midwest on 18 Oct 2018
  • My pellet extension arrived just in time for Father’s Day  :clap: 

The custom hopper came from the same place as all of the above.  Fit and finish ar good, but just a little bit off on the top rim.  Testing it out today with the Italian beef recipe on this site.

Happy to have the extension for the longer cooks coming up soon.

This is exactly what I'm looking for.  I'm wondering if the fab shop could do this in brushed stainless to match the hood?  Can someone pm the contact info for the fab shop?  Thanks!
  • #19 by pnwgrllr on 02 Nov 2018
  • I emailed LG about the size of the hopper on the LG800E and they sent me a link to a page on their site to order a 20# extension for $49.  I am new to the forum and I believe I am not allowed to post links.  Let me know if you'd like the link and I will PM it to you.
Pages:
Actions