Pages:
Actions
  • #76 by elenis on 11 Aug 2022
  • Oh man, 7-11 dogs, now that is sweet!

I bought that about 15 years ago, boredom, and ebay were not a good combination back then. That is how I got the nacho cheese warmer also. almost owned a cotton candy and a snow cone maker.
    My twins, that are 8, got braces about 6 months back and they are so limited on what candy they are supposed to eat that I bought one of the big cotton candy machines. Back before Covid a group of us at work all chipped in and we bought a hot dog roller  that does up to 30 hot dogs at a time. Now I work from home, but we had lots of hot dog parties at work with the roller and then doing testing on what canned chili / coney sauce you can buy at the grocery store worked best for chili dogs and the like. 
  • #77 by Bentley on 11 Aug 2022
  • ...and the consensus was?

...and then doing testing on what canned chili / coney sauce you can buy at the grocery store worked best for chili dogs and the like.
  • #78 by Hank D Thoreau on 12 Sep 2022
  • The griddle is excellent for putting together a quick meal. The large cooking area allows me to cook everything at the same time, something I cannot come close to doing in my kitchen. This is tilapia, zucchini, brussel sprouts, and asparagus.

I used three out of the four burners, so I had a bit more capacity if I needed it.

[ Invalid Attachment ]   [ Invalid Attachment ]   [ Invalid Attachment ]  
  • #79 by Canadian John on 12 Sep 2022

•  Nicely done HDT.
  • #80 by Hank D Thoreau on 15 Nov 2022
  • The griddle keeps producing quick and healthy dinners. This is whole trout with zucchini. It seems Cosco is one of the few places where you can reliably find whole trout.

And in case you didn't know, the cheeks and the flesh around the fins are the most tender parts of the fish.

[ Invalid Attachment ]
  • #81 by Hank D Thoreau on 15 Nov 2022
  • I have wanted to try pancakes on my griddle for quite a while. I finally did and these pecan pancakes turned out great. They were incredibly fluffy.

[ Invalid Attachment ]
  • #82 by 02ebz06 on 16 Nov 2022
  • Those all look great.
    I need to use our griddle more that I do.
    Only use it about once or twice a year.   :'(
  • #83 by BigDave83 on 16 Nov 2022
  • Those all look great.

Probably the most used outside cooking thing I have. We use it multiple times a week.
  • #84 by Hank D Thoreau on 16 Nov 2022
  • Those all look great.

Probably the most used outside cooking thing I have. We use it multiple times a week.

My wife thought I was nuts when I first bought the griddle. Now she praises it. I cook year around on it. It's like cooking on a professional griddle and a restaurant.
  • #85 by BigDave83 on 07 Feb 2023
  • This is what the GF wanted for dinner and lunch tomorrow.

Taters, onions and kolbassi. I usually put peppers in it when I made it before she came along, now no peppers because they were not in it when her Mother made it. A little Franks on top of mine when I eat it.
  • #86 by BigDave83 on 15 Feb 2023
  • Stopped to get a few things and they had some thin cut strip loin for cheese steaks that had todays date on and they marked them down, so got them went and found some fresh rolls at the bakery and some green peppers, onions and mushrooms. Grabbed some provolone slices also.

Turned out good the steak over cooked, just as I laid the last piece of meat on and seasoned it I heard the flutter of the burners, tank is empty, swapped tank quick and the burner under the steak just would not light, so they over cooked. But they were far better than the steakum things and the other preformed steak sandwich things.
  • #87 by Bar-B-Lew on 15 Feb 2023
  • Sorta fajita type cheesesteaks.  I would devour that sandwich.
  • #88 by 02ebz06 on 16 Feb 2023
  • Looks very tasty. Nice job!
  • #89 by Quadman750 on 23 Feb 2023
  • Shrimp tacos
  • #90 by Quadman750 on 23 Feb 2023
  • Breaky
Pages:
Actions