Pages:
Actions
  • #16 by pmillen on 30 Aug 2017
  • We have a strange situation in our home.  Bent uses a laptop and access the internet using internet explorer.  He gets the new red version just fine.  I have a PC and use chrome and I have the new logo with the old blue threads.  World is not going to come to an end, but I sure think his red version looks snappier!

Flush your cache.

For OS12 users–
    Within Safari, open its preferences and click on the Advanced tab. Turn on the check box at the bottom to Show Develop menu in menu bar. At any time you wish, you can now press Command+Option+E to empty the cache.
  • #17 by Kristin Meredith on 30 Aug 2017
  • Now if whatever is blue on their can be made red, it should be good to go. Love the Pellet Fan logo! ..... Looks Great.

I don't know what the computer terminology is, but I think that has to all be "done by hand" and may take some time.  So when LSFS has downtime, he can spend it that way :pig:
  • #18 by TLK on 30 Aug 2017
  • Red is coming in on IE but not on firefox.  Will probably take some time to work thru.  I like the red.  And even though Bentley is an FSU fan, I am an Ohio State fan so I will call it SCARLET!
  • #19 by Bentley on 30 Aug 2017
  • In my best Schwarzenegger voice...It's not a scarlet..Get to da chopper...
  • #20 by TLK on 30 Aug 2017

:rotf: :rotf:
  • #21 by GREG-B on 30 Aug 2017
  •  [ Invalid Attachment ]
  • #22 by Bentley on 30 Aug 2017
  • Life's a trip, que no?...I thought I would like it better centered, before anyone even mentioned it, but after seeing both...I like on the Left better...I guess maybe in a few weeks some polls...will see if it grows on all of us or others weigh in...I guess I was leaving to the right of it clear if we ever came up with a saying...
  • #23 by Kristin Meredith on 31 Aug 2017
  • When we get that catchy phrase we will move things around.  Or rather, LSFS will move things around ;D
  • #24 by Jcorwin818 on 31 Aug 2017
  • I'm liking all the new changes and even learning about new things I never knew how to do or what they were like "flushing your cache". :clap:
  • #25 by Free Mr. Tony on 31 Aug 2017
  • Fanning the flames of pellet grills everywhere since 2017

Or something to that effect. The 2017 part may sound good in 2037 or so.
  • #26 by pmillen on 31 Aug 2017
  • That's really rather good, FMT.
  • #27 by pmillen on 01 Sep 2017

It's a soft pink. 
  • #28 by TechMOGogy on 02 Sep 2017
  • Site is looking good
    Let me know if you need any help (admin/mod/etc)
    Happy to help anyway I can
    Dan
  • #29 by TLK on 02 Sep 2017

• [/quote]

It's a soft pink.
    [/quote]

LOL...GO BUCKS!
  • #30 by Quadman750 on 02 Sep 2017
  • My iPad shows red & my iPhone shows blue.
Pages:
Actions