Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by Bentley on 17 Jan 2018
  • I got an email from youtube this morning saying Pellet Fan no longer qualifies for their monetization program.  Obviously I started it in 2010 with Pelletheads.  I think between now and then I have made about $350.  Very angry, I have to now let the lease go on the villa in the south of France.

I guess you need and/or 1000 subscribers (I think I have about 150) and 4000 hours of view time...So alas no more money rolling in.  Photobucket JR can do as they please, but I am not alone in my comments.  At least I am sober and did not make the fool of my self I would have with my angry comments 15 yeas ago!  It would be interesting to see the reason why...I never understood how they could do they pay think to a dweb channel like mine anyway...so I am not real angry, it was $350 I got to spend on the AR...
  • #2 by Ross77 on 17 Jan 2018
  • #3 by Bentley on 17 Jan 2018
  • That was me...but it makes it OK how?

The company made a point of noting the types of channels that will be affected by the new rules. "Though these changes will affect a significant number of channels, 99 percent of those affected were making less than $100 per year in the last year, with 90 percent earning less than $2.50 in the last month. Any of the channels who no longer meet this threshold will be paid what they’ve already earned based on our AdSense policies
Pages:
Actions