• Just got my email!

*AVAILABLE FOR ONLINE PURCHASE ONLY*
    *ALL ORDERS WILL BE SHIPPED / NO LOCAL PICKUP *
    *NO CALL IN ORDERS*
    *LIMIT ONE PER TRANSACTION*
    *NEW STOCK AVAILABLE EVERY
    WEDNESDAY AT 12:00 PM EST*
  • #2 by Ross77 on 27 Jun 2018
  • Me too. I don’t see an option to buy it online though.
  • #3 by GatorDave on 27 Jun 2018
  • Me too. I don’t see an option to buy it online though.

It's $99 on their website under accessories.
  • #4 by Ross77 on 27 Jun 2018
  • No way to add it to the cart that I can see. Must be sold out.
  • #5 by GatorDave on 27 Jun 2018
  • No way to add it to the cart that I can see. Must be sold out.

Ahh. I see what you mean. 
  • #6 by Ross77 on 27 Jun 2018
  • It is sold out. Apparently they get new stock in every Wednesday at noon. Why not just let us pre-order?
  • #7 by GatorDave on 27 Jun 2018
  • It is sold out. Apparently they get new stock in every Wednesday at noon. Why not just let us pre-order?

I'm thinking about ordering it as a retrofit.  $99 is a pretty darn good price for their controller.
  • #8 by Ross77 on 27 Jun 2018
  • I’m getting it for sure.
  • #9 by leppolite on 27 Jun 2018
  • Yeah, I was really confused at first. Could not find the Add to Cart option...next Wednesday I will get another chance I guess.
  • #10 by Ross77 on 27 Jun 2018
  • Per the owner of the company:  They are selling in waves due to tech support. Apparently they get a lot of calls from people needing help connecting to WiFi. So if they sell them all at once they couldn’t handle all the support calls.
  • #11 by grilltreats on 27 Jun 2018
  • The app will only connect on 2.4ghz. Most phones auto connect on the 5ghz side of the wireless router.   I just enabled the guest network on the 2.4ghz wireless side and connect my phone on the guest network. It works great and is very stable, at least with Android.  I really like the alarm features.  If there is no beeps, all is well with the pit and food is not done yet. Has alarms for each probe.
  • #12 by DaisyCutter on 27 Jun 2018
  • What a load of xxxx. It was sold out before I even got the email.  ::)
  • #13 by Ross77 on 28 Jun 2018
  • They are also going to have an option to include the stainless steel shelf with the controller.
  • #14 by leppolite on 28 Jun 2018
  • To avoid having to do the controller swap or did they have non-stainless shelves at some point?
  • #15 by DaisyCutter on 28 Jun 2018
  • To avoid having to do the controller swap or did they have non-stainless shelves at some point?

The stainless controller shelf is fairly new, the 680's had come with a powder coated shelf prior.
Pages:
Actions