Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by Spartan Smoker on 03 Jul 2018
  • Any advice out there to help me post pics?  I have been trying to post some pics from memorial day and no luck.  Tried three times.  Sent PM along to administrator and got the instructions.

Issue is when I click on the pic (after browse photos) it shows the link and when I click "attach link" i get an "attachment 1" on the message, but there is no pic.  When i try to post the screen goes white.  When i try to refresh i get an error?

Any help?  Go through a different browser? 

Would love to share pics with the group from a meal described by my 10 guests as the very best meal they have ever had....

thanks in advance for any help.

• #2 by grilltreats on 03 Jul 2018
  • I am not seeing any issues.  I just did a test run using windows 10 and the MS Edge browser.  You don't need to hit insert attachment 1, just supply the image location and hit post to post or hit add image if you have more to add then hit post.  Make sure the file sizes are within the limit stated.  I don't see the images in the preview, only after posting.
  • #3 by Spartan Smoker on 03 Jul 2018
  • My test.....
  • #4 by Spartan Smoker on 03 Jul 2018
  • LOL.  Was THAT simple.  You don't need to follow the step that says "Attach file" once in browser!  Yay.... Boastful post to come.  Ha ha.

THANKS MUCH!!!! 
  • #5 by Bentley on 03 Jul 2018
  • grilltreats...Thank you!
  • #6 by LowSlowFoShow on 04 Jul 2018
Pages:
Actions