Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by Bentley on 22 Aug 2017
  • We will see guys?  I am a cynic, will see if it makes it!

But I also welcome my friends...I hope we can build some good stuff here!  But know this...

Now, I am not gonna have a Non Pellet Cooked section, I would rather not...unless it is warranted.  If you have a cook that is not on a Pellet unit and you want to show it great...If the majority of your cooks start showing up on Ceramic or WSM or Kettle, etc...Then I may have to rethink it!

• #2 by Kristin Meredith on 22 Aug 2017
  • All you can do is "light a candle" and that is what is happening here!!!!
  • #3 by TLK on 23 Aug 2017
  • Good Luck!  Let's see what happens
  • #4 by Bentley on 23 Aug 2017
  • I guess we will see if we missed the boat or there is still room!  Thanks for coming onboard!
  • #5 by Kristin Meredith on 23 Aug 2017
  • Maybe I am a dork, but I think this is exciting!!  How many times does a person have a chance to be in on the creation of something and contribute and shape a forum?  Everyone who is in at the start gets to help create this forum with content and pictures and ideas.  I think it could be fun!
  • #6 by West Allis BBQ Man on 23 Aug 2017
  • This is FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!  I would not miss this for the world.  Life is finally falling into place for me.  New pit, interview for a new job tomorrow and a new site.  I LOVE IT!!!!!!! 
  • #7 by GREG-B on 24 Aug 2017
  • I'm just glad a "little bird" told me where you had moved.  Bentley, you're like the little brother I never had.
  • #8 by riverrat49 on 24 Aug 2017
  • Oooopsssss I think I'm on the wrong site Shhhhh ;D
  • #9 by Bentley on 24 Aug 2017
  • I want everyone of you to know, I was not trying to hide it from anyone. 

I had a couple of the guys emails from competing and I let them know.  I told Burk over at Pelletheads.com I would never come on his site (still hard to believe) and promote this one, and I would never link it.  And if anyone did to delete it ASAP. But I also told him if someone PM'ed me, I was going to tell them about here.  We seem to come to a mutual respect on it.

So I would have liked to have invited everyone of you, I just did not know how to do it without being a hypocrite and a snake like someone who will not be mentioned.

Glad you are all here and the name Pelletheads.com is welcome here until they do something to make them not!
  • #10 by Bar-B-Lew on 24 Aug 2017
  • I am glad to be back home.
  • #11 by SmokinHandyman on 25 Aug 2017
  • It won't be long
    This forum will be full
  • #12 by riverrat49 on 25 Aug 2017
  • It's so nice to be among friends
  • #13 by Bobitis on 25 Aug 2017
  • Howdy Y'all.
  • #14 by Jcorwin818 on 26 Aug 2017
  • Bentley you are ding a great job, you have a good foremat and there is a bunch of good members.  I think this site has a bright future.
    Jim
  • #15 by InThePitBBQ on 26 Aug 2017
  • A good soul gave me a heads up in this direction, thrilled to see Bentley and some other familiar names from elsewhere here!
    • InThePitBBQ
Pages:
Actions