Pellet Fan

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to Pellet Fan!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]   Go Down

Author Topic: Bacon Weave Tacos and Big Burgers  (Read 5469 times)

pmillen

• Global Moderator
  • You are starting to smell like smoke.
  • This pistol is most fun for the buck
Re: Bacon Weave Tacos and Big Burgers
« Reply #90 on: May 19, 2024, 05:17:12 PM »

Sorry to read this on three fronts; your wife's illness, your risk and the Biggest Mac delay.  I'm hoping for your betterness (if that's a word).
Paul

MAK 2-Star – M Grills M-36 – Hunsaker Drum – Basic 36" Blackstone Griddle – PK Grill – Masterbuilt 1050 – Kamado Joe Big Joe w/FireBoard Drive & Blower

Kristin Meredith

• Administrator
  • You are starting to smell like smoke.
« Reply #91 on: May 19, 2024, 06:05:44 PM »

Oh JD, I am so sorry and echo Paul's sentiments.  I will add your wife and you to my prayer list.

jdmessner

• Friends Want you to cook way to much.
  • Evart, MI
« Reply #92 on: Today at 09:39:59 AM »

Paul and Kristin, thanks for your concern and prayers. We went back to the doctor yesterday and they did more blood tests. She has a fairly serious virus. Even though she could be contagious, it is not easy to share. Comparing the numbers from the two tests, it shows things are trending in the right direction and she has shown improvement over the last few days. It will just take time and rest for it to go away.

As it turns out, it would have been okay to do the burger last Sunday, but I do have a new plan. There is a church camp just a few miles away, and I am friends with the manager. I also know some of the campers that are attending the camp during the second week in  June. I spoke with the person in charge of the food for the week of the camp. She was very excited about having a BIG Big Mac for lunch on one of the days.

The burger patties, bacon, and cheese are in the freezer, so we should be good to go. This may also give me a chance to do some more experimenting with the French fries.
"If it is not food ~ It's FUN!" - Happy Kyne proprietor of the Bun and Run, Fernwood Ohio
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]   Go Up