Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by just4fn on 02 Aug 2020
  • I'm getting a GMG Daniel Boone Prime today.  I have a Daniel Boone choice wifi.  Can I really expect much difference?  I'm getting it for 400.00 and I am going to sell my choice for 400.00.  What would you do? 
  • #2 by Brushpopper on 02 Aug 2020
  • For that price, I'd keep both if you have the room.  That way you can cook two different things at different temps to get them both done at the same time.
  • #3 by Canadian John on 02 Aug 2020

•  I would keep both of them for comparisons sake.. Who knows what may evolve.  Brushpopper has a good point as well.  The only reasons I see to get rid of it asap would be space, or someone that didn't want

2 pits around.
  • #4 by pmillen on 02 Aug 2020
  • Yeah, I often have more than one outdoor cooker going simultaneously.  Some things could be done in the kitchen, but ... well ... ummm (I don't have a good reason for it).
  • #5 by 4given on 03 Aug 2020
  • It's my guess (and only a guess) that you won't see much differance.  Is it new or used? You might test it out first and make sure it all works OK before you sell the old one?
  • #6 by just4fn on 04 Aug 2020
  • So far so good.  Cooking spatchcock chicken right now.  Wifi doesn't seem as strong but works.
Pages:
Actions