All Things Considered > General Discussion--Food Related

The Burger Thread

(1/74) > >>

Bar-B-Lew:
In another thread, I posted a link to the Bacon Smashed Hatch Chili Burger that they have at Buffalo Wild Wings.  I went and got one tonight.  I really enjoyed it and would go back for another.  One of the best burgers I've had in a while since I really haven't had many outside of a "faster" food place in a year.

I am also really liking this "Food" mode on the camera on my new phone.  I think it takes a better picture than the regular mode.

Here are a few pics.

Be sure to post pics of your burgers here and let us know where you got them or if you made them yourself.

[ Invalid Attachment ]

[ Invalid Attachment ]

Free Mr. Tony:
That's pretty good looking. Better than I would have imagined from there. I loved that place in my early 20's (BW3 back then). Many of them were dumps back in the day. I haven't been there in forever, but people have got carryout for parties, etc. Food isn't bad. I'm not a big sports bar fan typically.

Bar-B-Lew:
Tuesday is also buy one get one free bone in wings there too.

Bentley:
It certainly looks like a good tasting burger.  I like the size and the thinness of the patties very much.  May have to try and get the make shift griddle out tomorrow and try and make a Squeeze Burger.  Although that might entail going to the garage and making some kind of Bentford smashing device for the burger!

Bar-B-Lew:
Use a spatula to smash

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version
Mobile View