Pellet Fan

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to Pellet Fan!

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Cart Life!  (Read 2017 times)

Bentley

• Administrator
  • Your at the point in life...one pit is enough...
  • Mayberry
Re: Cart Life!
« Reply #30 on: August 01, 2022, 09:22:58 AM »

Thank you. $1000 is not to bad!  Virginia is somewhat ambiguous as to individual municipality regulations, leaving it up to each.  If the move ever does occur, at least I have a ball park!
"‘One who puts on his armor should not boast like one who takes it off.’”

yorkdude

• Friends Want you to cook way to much.
  • Lake Elbo-Manhattan Kansas
« Reply #31 on: May 27, 2023, 09:37:03 AM »

Brought out 2 carts for the neighbors to goof around on for the weekend. The pink/black is my wifes, the red lifted is a Vivid peak 4 and the orange one I built a bit ago. We just got the Vivid dealership rights after negotiating some. If you get a chance google them, holy smokes they are phenomenal and I have driven them all, this one flat scoots. Crazy cool.

hughver

• University of Louisiana
« Reply #32 on: May 27, 2023, 12:18:58 PM »

I have a 2007 Western golf cart. I bought used in 2014 for $2300 but it needed batteries. This cart has 6 8V batteries and a built-in charger. I just replaced them again earlier this year. Here in AZ., with it's 115° heat, batteries don't last very long. A friend replaced her lead-acid with lithium, cost her $4K with charger. My electric wheelchair runs on a 24V lithium battery that cost $295. A charge will take me 14 miles and max speed is 3.75 MPH. I found a local shop that will convert my cart to lithium for $2400. Yorkdude, what is a reasonable price for lead-acid to lithium conversion?
--Hugh -- Sun Lakes, AZ. Traeger Select W/SS4, BGE-L, Charbroil Inferred Gas, Smokey Mountain Vertical Gas

Bentley

• Administrator
  • Mayberry
« Reply #33 on: May 27, 2023, 02:51:07 PM »

For what it is worth...We converted to a RoyPow 48v 56ah Golf Cart Battery - LiFePO4, going on 3 years ago with charger ($400) was about $2100.

A friend replaced her lead-acid with lithium, cost her $4K with charger.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2023, 02:53:15 PM by Bentley »

yorkdude

« Reply #34 on: May 27, 2023, 03:31:37 PM »

Bentley can attest lithium is the only way to fly.
I am an “Eco battery” dealer and our pricing is determined by them and they are VERY strict about it. Google them and you will see based on your needs the cost. You might also look @ “buggies gone wild”, there is a wealth of information on lithium as well as incredible knowledge “auggie dog” pat911, simicrintz  amongst others. They not unlike everything else have really gone up. I dont think Bentleys set up can be bought for that $ currently. Trust me on this, you do NOT want to buy a cheap set up! They are expensive but worth every penny. Roy-pow is also very highly regarded although I have no experience with them. My shop can be found by googling “golf cart repair, St. Mary, Ks”. Bentley if I shouldn’t have said the last sentence please remove.

Bentley

• Administrator
  • Mayberry
« Reply #35 on: May 27, 2023, 06:01:30 PM »

I hope you are flooded with business!

hughver

« Reply #36 on: May 28, 2023, 10:37:49 AM »

Your business would thrive here in AZ. We have 5 courses in our community. almost everybody has a golf cart, whether they golf or not. lots of custom carts, mostly electric. unfortunately, we also have a lot of them stolen. A lot of people have had their common key switch replaced or installed a kill switch.
--Hugh -- Sun Lakes, AZ. Traeger Select W/SS4, BGE-L, Charbroil Inferred Gas, Smokey Mountain Vertical Gas

yorkdude

« Reply #37 on: May 28, 2023, 12:40:27 PM »

If I can figure out how to get my phone photos onto this dang I pad I have a commissioned build for K-State as a fundraiser (raffle thing) they saw a custom I built for someone else and gave me a rough idea of what they wanted. Sounds braggart as xxxx but boy howdy it came out SO slick! They raised over $80,000 is what I was told?

Bentley

• Administrator
  • Mayberry
« Reply #38 on: May 28, 2023, 03:15:19 PM »

I gotta see THAT!

Kristin Meredith

• Administrator
  • You are starting to smell like smoke.
« Reply #39 on: May 28, 2023, 03:23:45 PM »

If I can figure out how to get my phone photos onto this dang I pad I have a commissioned build for K-State as a fundraiser (raffle thing) they saw a custom I built for someone else and gave me a rough idea of what they wanted. Sounds braggart as xxxx but boy howdy it came out SO slick! They raised over $80,000 is what I was told?

NICE!!!!!!  That is a lot to raise!

BigDave83

• South West PA
« Reply #40 on: May 28, 2023, 06:11:50 PM »

Not an Apple person but the GF is, she said if you are signed in to your account both devices and your pictures are saved to the Icloud you can get them that way, I asked he if they had Bluetooth and she said yes, so you could transfer it.

Apparently you can Air Drop them also, she was telling me how to do that. That maybe easier to just look for a YouTube video.

yorkdude

« Reply #41 on: June 05, 2023, 05:17:33 AM »

A few of the K-State cart.

hughver

« Reply #42 on: June 05, 2023, 11:01:46 AM »

Beautifully done. 👍👍👍

Bar-B-Lew

• Global Moderator
  • You don't Drink the Kool-aid anymore.
  • Schnecksville, PA
    • Bar-B-Lews Blog
« Reply #43 on: June 05, 2023, 04:53:17 PM »

Looks great.  Also looks like you are staying busy after retirement ;)
MAK 2*, Memphis Elite, Traeger XL, Blaz'n Grand Slam, Pit Boss Copperhead 5, Weber Genesis II 435 SS, Sizzle Q SQ180

Bentley

• Administrator
  • Mayberry
« Reply #44 on: June 05, 2023, 08:54:38 PM »

Very nice!  Would love to have a Fresno State one!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up