Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by hughver on 24 Jan 2022

• In the FWIW department, a study discovered that those who consume five or more glasses of red wine a week had a 17% lesser risk of catching the virus. The research, which was published in Frontiers In Nutrition, comes from the British database UK Biobank, Scientists believe that this reduced risk might be because of the drink’s high content of polyphenol, which is known to help with the flu and other respiratory conditions.  :cool:
  • #2 by 02ebz06 on 24 Jan 2022
  • Too bad I don't like wine.   :(
  • #3 by hughver on 24 Jan 2022
  • The article caught my attention since I normally have one or two glasses of red wine with every evening red meat meal.  :-[
  • #4 by Bar-B-Lew on 24 Jan 2022
  • I am thinking that Stouts, Porters, and hot sauces have the same polyphenol content because I have been lucky to not have been infected by covid yet (to my knowledge).
  • #5 by SmokinHandyman on 24 Jan 2022
  • I think Busch Light and Fireball works also :2cents:
  • #6 by dk117 on 24 Jan 2022
  • + one on anecdotal evidence.   Dry January 2022 resulted in a positive Covid test.   :rotf:
  • #7 by Darwin on 24 Jan 2022
  • Thanks Hugh, you just gave me the motivation to work on that 2 cases red.   :beer:
  • #8 by 1MoreFord on 25 Jan 2022
  • I think vodka and vitamin D3 have done the trick for me. :cool:
  • #9 by JoeGrilling on 25 Jan 2022
  •  I read an article last week that cannabis works too.  Chuckle.  I think I'll stick with the vaccination as the first line of defense. 
  • #10 by 02ebz06 on 25 Jan 2022
  • My delivery of the kits got moved up until today. They are out for delivery.
    Came from AZ, so not too far away.
    Only 7 days from order to delivery.
  • #11 by Bentley on 25 Jan 2022
  • Most of you all know me, I will have to stick with Bacon and Cheeseburgers as the preventative go to...
  • #12 by SmokinHandyman on 25 Jan 2022
  • I read an article last week that cannabis works too.  Chuckle.  I think I'll stick with the vaccination as the first line of defense.
    I would do the weed if my CDL would let me
Pages:
Actions