Pellet Fan

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to Pellet Fan!

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: April 2022 Trip South  (Read 545 times)

02ebz06

• Friends Want you to cook way to much.
  • Rio Rancho, NM
Re: April 2022 Trip South
« Reply #30 on: May 01, 2022, 12:24:44 PM »

Looks like a fun trip, but how the heck did you find to time to stop at all those places in 2 weeks ?
I'd be worn out.
I stock up on hot sauces too when I find a place that has a big variety.
Bruce here - These are my cooking toys:
Lone Star Grillz 20x42 Pellet Grill (on order),   CampChef XXL Vertical Pellet Smoker,   Grilla Grills Primate (on order),   Pizza Party Emozione pizza oven

Bar-B-Lew

• Global Moderator
  • You don't Drink the Kool-aid anymore.
  • Schnecksville, PA
    • Bar-B-Lews Blog
« Reply #31 on: May 01, 2022, 12:28:22 PM »

Looks like a fun trip, but how the heck did you find to time to stop at all those places in 2 weeks ?
I'd be worn out.

I plot out an agenda by day and map it out.  I drove about 2500 miles on the trip.  Resting today and I took vacation day for tomorrow too.  I tried to keep the driving time on each leg to 4-8 hours with stops along the way so it may turn into a 10-12 hour day.  A lot of interesting beers on the trip too, and not one of them that I couldn't finish.  Majority of them were really good.
MAK 2*, Memphis Elite, Traeger XL, Blaz'n Grand Slam, Pit Boss Copperhead 5, Weber Genesis II 435 SS, Sizzle Q SQ180

02ebz06

• Friends Want you to cook way to much.
  • Rio Rancho, NM
« Reply #32 on: May 01, 2022, 01:46:15 PM »

I'd be worn out.

I plot out an agenda by day and map it out.  I drove about 2500 miles on the trip.  Resting today and I took vacation day for tomorrow too.  I tried to keep the driving time on each leg to 4-8 hours with stops along the way so it may turn into a 10-12 hour day.  A lot of interesting beers on the trip too, and not one of them that I couldn't finish.  Majority of them were really good.
I've had some Chimay's that I had to choke down, but did finish.
I've probably had over 120-130 different types of beer.

Bruce here - These are my cooking toys:
Lone Star Grillz 20x42 Pellet Grill (on order),   CampChef XXL Vertical Pellet Smoker,   Grilla Grills Primate (on order),   Pizza Party Emozione pizza oven

Bar-B-Lew

• Global Moderator
  • Schnecksville, PA
    • Bar-B-Lews Blog
« Reply #33 on: May 01, 2022, 03:17:40 PM »

I'd be worn out.

I've had some Chimay's that I had to choke down, but did finish.
I've probably had over 120-130 different types of beer.

I probably have had that many different kinds since Thanksgiving.  Looks like I had at least 46 different beers during my trip south by looking through my pictures.
MAK 2*, Memphis Elite, Traeger XL, Blaz'n Grand Slam, Pit Boss Copperhead 5, Weber Genesis II 435 SS, Sizzle Q SQ180

Bar-B-Lew

• Global Moderator
  • Schnecksville, PA
    • Bar-B-Lews Blog
« Reply #34 on: May 01, 2022, 03:31:56 PM »

I bought 2 9oz mini oval servers but am having troubles posting that picture.  I also got the reversible griddle with a grease trough that has about 16x8 inches of cooking space.  The mini servers were about 50% of Amazon's current price and the griddle is about  45% off Amazon's current price.

[ Invalid Attachment ]

[ Invalid Attachment ]
« Last Edit: May 01, 2022, 03:35:01 PM by Bar-B-Lew »
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up