Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by just4fn on 25 Nov 2022
  • Why do my pictures turn when I post them to this forum?  They are straight when I download them and when I post they are at a 45 degree angle?

[ Invalid Attachment ]
  • #2 by 02ebz06 on 25 Nov 2022
  • If I'm taking a picture with phone, I take the picture in Landscape mode.  That usually does the trick.
    Another way is I just open it with Paint or whatever program that can edit JPG files, change the size by a small amount, save, and then post.
    That works for me.
  • #3 by Bentley on 25 Nov 2022
  • I wish I knew.  I know if I click on the picture, it enlarges it a great deal, but does orient it correctly.  Maybe the size of the saved photo on your phone.
  • #4 by jdmessner on 28 Nov 2022
  • If I'm taking a picture with phone, I take the picture in Landscape mode.  That usually does the trick.

You might be on to something. This has been an ongoing problem for me. I am not sure how I got into the habit of taking pictures in portrait mode. I never really thought much about it because they are positioned correctly in the gallery. My wife casually mentioned if I took the pictures in landscape, I might have better results. As usual she was correct. The last time I posted pictures they were jelly side up! 
  • #5 by Hank D Thoreau on 29 Nov 2022
  • I think the system does it just for fun.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

• #6 by jdmessner on 29 Nov 2022
  • I think the system does it just for fun.

I sure cannot argue with that!
  • #7 by jdmessner on 29 Nov 2022
  • Good grief, the pictures I just posted are now  upside down instead of sideways. Some days you just cannot win. I guess I need to pay closer attention to how I am holding the phone.
Pages:
Actions