Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by 02ebz06 on 02 Jun 2023
  • Has anybody besides me noticed the USPS, UPS, and Fedex tracking info is pretty much non existent any more ?

Have a package that is supposed to be delivered today.
    This is the tracking info:

Arrived at USPS Regional Origin Facility
    MEDFORD OR DISTRIBUTION CENTER
    May 31, 2023, 5:07 pm

Accepted at USPS Regional Origin Facility
    May 31, 2023, 3:52 pm

• #2 by Bentley on 02 Jun 2023
  • My experience with the USPS when this happens is it is lost.  Go to their website and get ready to file a claim!
  • #3 by hughver on 02 Jun 2023
  • I probably buy more things on-line than most people. My experience with tracking has been fairly positive, even items from China. On a typical day, I receive 2 or 3 packages, almost half from China the other half from either Amazon or my mail order drug provider (medicines).
  • #4 by urnmor on 02 Jun 2023
  • I have also noted a lack of detail in some instances but not all.  This usually happens on quick shipments or shipments that travel across country by truck.  That said 99% of my packages arrive on time or early.
  • #5 by Bar-B-Lew on 02 Jun 2023
  • I get a lot of records in the mail and usually have good success.

Recently, I had a package from about an hour away arrive at my local postal center and then somehow went to Puerto Rico.  It has been over a week since that happened.  I am not expecting to ever receive that album.  Will have to order another most likely.
  • #6 by MysticRhythms on 02 Jun 2023
  • Has anybody besides me noticed the USPS, UPS, and Fedex tracking info is pretty much non existent any more ?

Have a package that is supposed to be delivered today.
    This is the tracking info:

Medford OR - I sure hope your package doesn't get to Troutdale.
    Every package we have had go thru Troutdale ends up getting delayed by days.
    There is a very long thread on Reddit discussing packages lost in Troutdale.
  • #7 by 02ebz06 on 03 Jun 2023
  • It was delayed. was supposed to be here yesterday.

Moving Through Network

In Transit to Next Facility, Arriving Late
    June 2, 2023

• #8 by GREG-B on 03 Jun 2023
  • SWMBO ordered something approx. 3 1/2 months ago and tracking showed it delivered, (never was) she filed a claim through USPS and received the check 2 weeks ago.  The package arrived yesterday. Probably went through Troutdale.  :rotf: :rotf:
  • #9 by Bar-B-Lew on 03 Jun 2023
  • Maybe I should do some research on how to file a claim with USPS.  I didn't know you could do such a thing.
  • #10 by 02ebz06 on 03 Jun 2023
  • I tried twice.
    I get emails daily showing what will arrive.
    In the emails it says wait 7 days for filing a claim.
    I filed on day 8 and was informed that they no longer had information about the item.
    Second time I filed after 2 days and never got a response.
  • #11 by Canadian John on 03 Jun 2023

•  As far as tracking goes, https://parcelsapp.com/ usually provides more info than almost all of the carriers.. How they do it I don't know. I works for me.
  • #12 by 02ebz06 on 03 Jun 2023
  • I just tried it and it just shows the same info USPS does.
  • #13 by BigDave83 on 03 Jun 2023
  • Of all the stuff I have ordered, the only one that stands out to me and I tried to file a claim, was DHL. I ordered a used stock for one of my target guns,it showed delivered left at front door, it was winter there were no tracks to the front door all winter long.

I filed the claim and then was told that it was left at the mail box, I lived out in the sticks, rural route delivery, I questioned this as to why they would lay it on my mailbox along the road, then I was told since it was a gun part and they don't ship gun parts that the claim was denied. I asked if it had been a hubcap for a 54 Buick if they would have paid and was told yes but they won't ship gun parts. So I told them it was a 54 Buick hubcap and it was  my mistake on it being a gun stock, saying it was impossible for it to be a gun stock since they won't accept gun parts for shipment. Still denied. About 2 months later the snow had cleared some,  I saw something in the woods across the road, sure enough there was my $400 McMillan fiberglass stock. Apparently the wind took it and carried it over in to the woods. Fortunately for me it was packed well.
  • #14 by Bentley on 03 Jun 2023
  • Amazon order that is being delivered by USPS.  Just got this email, was sitting in the family room watching TV at 6:30.  Our regular carrier does not work on Saturday.  I would bet my life the substitute never even came to the house.  Just let her worry about it on Monday!  Cuz if I don't deliver it, Bentley will just get an email and there aint Richard he can do about it!

Shipped with USPS
    Tracking ID: 9361289703020954697583
    Saturday, June 3
    6:36 PM
    Delivery rescheduled by the carrier
    Culpeper, VA US
    6:36 PM
    Delivery attempted.
    Culpeper, VA
    6:10 AM
    Package is out for delivery.
    Culpeper, VA US

Latest Update
    Your item was returned to the Post Office for address verification on June 3, 2023 at 6:36 pm in CULPEPER, VA 22701 because of an incomplete address. Your item will go out for delivery on the next delivery day if the address can be verified.

• #15 by Bar-B-Lew on 03 Jun 2023
  • That same thing has happened to me several times when USPS is making an Amazon delivery over the weekend.
Pages:
Actions