Pellet Fan

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to Pellet Fan!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The new GMG prime app questions  (Read 417 times)

just4fn

• Starting to taste the Smoke.
The new GMG prime app questions
« on: August 26, 2023, 06:57:07 PM »

I've been using the older gmg app for a while.  It starts in point to point then after connection I would usually connect to Local and then maybe Server mode.  If I connected to local then I could not go back to point to point but I could go in and out of server and local mode.

With the new Prime app it doesn't seem to go to point to point but it starts in Bluetooth mode.  I did that and then I connected to Server mode.   I can't get out of server mode to go to Local mode now.

Is Local mode actually the Bluetooth mode and there are only now 2 different connections, Local (Bluetooth) and Server? 

Old app- 1. point to point.  2. Local.  3. Server
New Prime app.  1. Local (Bluetooth).  2. Server.

Do I understand this correctly????

There are no video's I can find or any instructions on the new app.   If you have a link, I would love to see it.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2023, 06:59:18 PM by just4fn »
GMG Daniel Boone, Blackstone 36 griddle, Primo XL Kamado with Flame Boss 300 and a FireBoard.

BigDave83

• Friends Want you to cook way to much.
  • South West PA
Re: The new GMG prime app questions
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2023, 10:00:48 PM »

There seem to be a dew videos here,not sure if any of them will help,you may have already looked through them.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=gmg+prime+app

just4fn

• Starting to taste the Smoke.
Re: The new GMG prime app questions
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2023, 11:20:04 PM »

Thanks for the link.  I have looked at most of them.   All but one is the older app.  Thanks again.
GMG Daniel Boone, Blackstone 36 griddle, Primo XL Kamado with Flame Boss 300 and a FireBoard.
Pages: [1]   Go Up