Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by Bar-B-Lew on 23 Jun 2021
  • Curious to see what their new product announcement is tomorrow at 10am eastern.  This is the product that pushed the MK4 to closeout status.
  • #2 by Canadian John on 24 Jun 2021

•  Thermowork sure as heck knows hows how to stir up a person's interest.  Any thoughts as to what it could be ???
  • #3 by ylr on 24 Jun 2021
  • Thermapen® ONE, one second readings, $105. But is that good enough to warrant an upgrade?
  • #4 by BigDave83 on 24 Jun 2021
  • I have an MK4 and an older one. the older one works when it wants to. I had been thinking of getting another one. So maybe this will make up my mind. Plus the have purple the GF would say yes get 2 of them if you want.
  • #5 by Bar-B-Lew on 24 Jun 2021
  • The ONE has a 5 year warranty.
  • #6 by 02ebz06 on 24 Jun 2021
  • How fast is the MK4 ?  I have no complaints with mine.  Doesn't seem slow to me.
    Don't see a need to switch to the ONE.

The Wand is a pretty good deal now too. If you need one...
  • #7 by Bentley on 24 Jun 2021
  • No.

Thermapen® ONE, one second readings, $105. But is that good enough to warrant an upgrade?
  • #8 by Bar-B-Lew on 24 Jun 2021
  • No.

Thermapen® ONE, one second readings, $105. But is that good enough to warrant an upgrade?

I would agree, but if you are in the restaurant business and are opening an oven, smoker, grill, etc, and have a lot of meat to check the few seconds savings may be helpful.
  • #9 by Brushpopper on 24 Jun 2021
  • I'll stick with my Thermopop.  It's plenty fast for me.
  • #10 by Bar-B-Lew on 24 Jun 2021
  • I'll stick with my Thermopop.  It's plenty fast for me.

That is a good value device.
  • #11 by Bentley on 24 Jun 2021
  • I am sure there are many applications where it will be quite useful.  I probably am 50/50 in usage between the Maverick Redi-Check Bluetooth and the ThermaPen.
  • #12 by Bar-B-Lew on 24 Jun 2021
  • I have an older model of this RT something that is my primary handheld.  I  have several others in a container - thermapen, thermopop, talking thermometer, etc.

https://www.thermoworks.com/executive-series-exec-needle
  • #13 by 02ebz06 on 24 Jun 2021
  • I'm hoping the TimeStack will go on sale.
  • #14 by Bar-B-Lew on 24 Jun 2021

Haha.  I have a few of those things that I have not used much.  I should probably sell mine.
  • #15 by Canadian John on 25 Jun 2021
    The Time Stack doesn't necessarily need to come on sale for a better price. Quite often there are, _% off everything sales that are close to or match specific item sales..Make sure you are Thermoworks mailing

list for their announcements.
Pages:
Actions