Pages:
Actions
  • #16 by dk117 on 25 Jul 2021
  •  [ Invalid Attachment ]
  • #17 by Bar-B-Lew on 25 Jul 2021
  • You  may like Tabasco Habanero Jerk BBQ sauce then.
  • #18 by dk117 on 25 Jul 2021
  • You  may like Tabasco Habanero Jerk BBQ sauce then.
    You read me correctly, for years I thought I couldn't handle habanero.   In Belize I had it with most meals.  Here was my favorite.    It actually has more carrot than habanero, but I put that #$(*!(# on everything. 

[ Invalid Attachment ]
  • #19 by Bar-B-Lew on 25 Jul 2021
  • I have only seen the Tabasco Habenero Jerk BBQ sauce at Walmart in Mississippi.
  • #20 by WiPelletHead on 25 Jul 2021
  • I have only seen the Tabasco Habenero Jerk BBQ sauce at Walmart in Mississippi.

Go to Walmart.com and do a search. Then check stores near to you. 2 out of 3 near me show it in stock.
  • #21 by Bar-B-Lew on 25 Jul 2021
  • None around here, but that is OK because my wife is in MS right now and I asked her to bring me some home with her.
  • #22 by dk117 on 26 Jul 2021
  • if you have the time  :D

https://youtu.be/Re0jwlwiBiA

Our 14 minute nod to National Lampoons Vacation (as we do with every international trip) video of our 9 days in Belize. 

DK
  • #23 by 02ebz06 on 27 Jul 2021
  • Nicely done!!!  Looks like you had a terrific time.
  • #24 by Bar-B-Lew on 27 Jul 2021
  • I watched bits and pieces of that video.  It was pretty cool.  What software did you use to put it together?  I should do something like that for the music history trips that I have been doing.  Have one coming up for a long weekend in Philly starting Friday.
  • #25 by dk117 on 27 Jul 2021
  • https://animoto.com/

I think I paid $29 for a one month subscription.  I like the slide show nostalgia.  Given the cost of the vacation vs the cost of the software, I feel it's worth it.  Every few months we watch our videos created on this platform from 2017 to date.   And if the joke wasn't obvious, I'm totally Clark Griswold from European Vacation. 

DK

Pages:
Actions