Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by urnmor on 03 May 2022
  • Are Zombies real, you be the judge.  On a recent trip to Deale Island a small fix-shingles and crabbing community on the  Eastern Shore of Maryland we came across an abandon church and graveyard with Ledger headstones.  They lay flat and cover the entire grave.  Please look carefully the gravestones and note that hat they are not only open but empty.  No skeletons to be seen anywhere.  Alamo note the one that is partially slid open.  The others the Zombies broke holes in them to escape.  Now when we went by a second time I won’t repeat what Claire said.  However she will be sleeping with one eye open and all of the doors and windows locked.  Will you be?
  • #2 by urnmor on 03 May 2022
  • Not sure why this one did not post
  • #3 by BigDave83 on 04 May 2022
  • That is pretty interesting, then to look to the back and see more modern head stones.
     Is there any dates or an idea on the age of this cemetery?
  • #4 by Bentley on 04 May 2022
  • Another reason I want to be cremated...dust to dust!
  • #5 by 02ebz06 on 04 May 2022
  • Another reason I want to be cremated...dust to dust!

+1    Being buried is a waste of real estate.
  • #6 by hughver on 04 May 2022
  • Whatever works best, I won't know the difference.
  • #7 by dk117 on 04 May 2022
  • I find the zombie mythos pretty interesting.  Supernatural part, nah I'll skip that, but the societal breakdown (war, natural disaster, infrastructure collapse, political upheaval, whatever) would results in live people acting like zombies.  Some within days.

Cool pictures though, thanks for sharing! 
Pages:
Actions