Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to Pellet Fan!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Input  (Read 1579 times)

Bentley

• Administrator
  • Your at the point in life...one pit is enough...
  • Mayberry
Input
« on: August 25, 2017, 11:06:34 PM »

When you think of a specific boards you want, tell me and we will add it...i.e. Gadgets, Temp gauges, etc...Then we will change the name in this board.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2017, 11:09:24 PM by Bentley »
"‘One who puts on his armor should not boast like one who takes it off.’”

zephyr

• Using less gas.
Re: input
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2017, 01:55:01 AM »

Can we add: Inkbird Digital Wireless Bluetooth Cooking Meat Thermometer for BBQ Smoker Grill Oven. Comes in 2, 4 and 6 probs.    ...................    ZEP
><> Titus 3:2-7 <><           [M2SG]  [UDS] [36X19 Phantom Downdraft]   [Karubecue C-60 Downdraft]

InThePitBBQ

Re: Input
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2017, 08:14:09 AM »

I'd like to see a section devoted to thermometers, probes, remote temp monitoring systems etc. Cleaning products and food prep items would be nice as well.

MP09

• Starting to taste the Smoke.
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2017, 10:08:22 AM »

InthepitBBQ nailed it
BGW Grid Iron and a bunch of old gassers "now retired"

pmillen

• Global Moderator
  • You are starting to smell like smoke.
  • This pistol is most fun for the buck
Re: input
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2017, 10:38:28 AM »

Can we add: Inkbird Digital Wireless Bluetooth Cooking Meat Thermometer for BBQ Smoker Grill Oven. Comes in 2, 4 and 6 probs.    ...................    ZEP

:)
Paul

MAK 2-Star – M Grills M-36 – Hunsaker Drum – Basic 36" Blackstone Griddle – PK Grill – Masterbuilt 1050 – Kamado Joe Big Joe w/FireBoard Drive & Blower

Bentley

• Administrator
  • Your at the point in life...one pit is enough...
  • Mayberry
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2017, 10:56:08 AM »

Kind of what this section is for.  We are trying to keep the site from expanding so much it becomes hard to navigate like some, but will see if maybe we can have a child of here.

I'd like to see a section devoted to thermometers, probes, remote temp monitoring systems etc. Cleaning products and food prep items would be nice as well.
"‘One who puts on his armor should not boast like one who takes it off.’”

Kristin Meredith

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2017, 01:05:38 PM »

I added a child board for thermometers, probes, remote temp monitoring systems etc.  I see cleaning stuff as kind of a stretch for its own child board -- at least at this time.  I am not sure what "food prep items" is supposed to encompass.  Could you elaborate a bit more please?

InThePitBBQ

« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2017, 06:55:08 PM »

I added a child board for thermometers, probes, remote temp monitoring systems etc.  I see cleaning stuff as kind of a stretch for its own child board -- at least at this time.  I am not sure what "food prep items" is supposed to encompass.  Could you elaborate a bit more please?
Surely I am not the only one in cyberspace with an obsession for Dexter cutlery, spatulas and grill scrapers? 

I mean have you seen their cleaver? It's got better lines than the cover of Vogue!  ;D

Kristin Meredith

• Administrator
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2017, 07:02:54 PM »

Oh, scrapers, those things that folks use to clean their grills.  I don't think we have ever owned any.  Bent just puts the pit in the yard once a year and takes the power washer too it.  Now I understand.  Let me think on it and see what I can do.

Bobitis

• Thinkin about Renouncing Charcoal.
  • Contrary to popular belief, bacon is a vegetable
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2017, 07:05:17 PM »

Surely I am not the only one in cyberspace with an obsession for Dexter cutlery, spatulas and grill scrapers? 

I mean have you seen their cleaver? It's got better lines than the cover of Vogue!  ;D

I dunno about spatulas and scrapers as they're a dime a dozen. Cutlery would be a huge YES from me. After all, knives are vitally important for so many reasons.
How can you have any pudding if you don't eat yer meat?
Pages: [1]   Go Up