Pages:
Actions
  • #811 by Brushpopper on 04 Jul 2023
  • That looks like something that would happen to me.  And yes, alcohol would be involved. :rotf:
  • #812 by Bar-B-Lew on 02 Aug 2023
  • Wasn't sure where to put this one.  I don't eat seafood so I didn't get any, and we were in the middle of a walking tour that was taking us through Portobello Market in Camden area of London when we passed this paella stand.

[ Invalid Attachment ]

• #813 by Bar-B-Lew on 02 Aug 2023
  • This was also at Portobello Market and near the end of the day.  Not sure what they were going to do with all of those chips.

[ Invalid Attachment ]
  • #814 by Bentley on 02 Aug 2023
  • I know what they were going to do with them!

Not sure what they were going to do with all of those chips.
  • #815 by Quadman750 on 19 Oct 2023
  • Quota of smoked cheese for the year, Smoked for one and a half hours with a smoke tube and pellets
  • #816 by Bentley on 23 Nov 2023
  • I think this section of the Woods has the prettiest color this year in all the time have lived here!

• #817 by BigDave83 on 23 Nov 2023
  • Wow yours has leaves on, around here they have been gone for a few weeks. I think we cleaned them up last weekend or the one before.
  • #818 by Bentley on 23 Nov 2023
  • That was 2 weeks ago, but they still have a few on them!
  • #819 by Bentley on 15 Feb 2024

• #820 by Bentley on 22 Apr 2024
  • This was probably the most unique picture I took on the whole trip.  We were coming into Positano (sp), as you can see by a few of the other pictures it is on the Amalfi Coast and steep.  This was an old, small fishing village I was just lucky enough to get a shot of as the bus went around the curve.  I was just amazed that you would have a few homes built into the mountain.  You wake up, go down to the pebble beach, get in your boat and go to work!

• #821 by Bentley on 22 Apr 2024
  • The guide said this would have been the entrance to the Hustler store in Pompeii.

• #822 by GREG-B on 23 Apr 2024
  • Did you guys stay in Amalfi?  We were just there last year, absolutely beautiful.  Had my fill of lemon sorbet for sure.
  • #823 by Bentley on 24 Apr 2024
  • No, just a day trip.
  • #824 by GREG-B on 24 Apr 2024
  •  [ Invalid Attachment ]   We spent 4 days in Amalfi and this is what we ran into on the way back to Napels.  :rotf: It was great.
Pages:
Actions