Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by Clonesmoker on 07 Nov 2017
  • Been a lifer on Lumberjack pellets and recently came across a guy selling Smoke Ring Pellets. Just was wondering who's used them and their thoughts. Thanks in advance!
  • #2 by triplebq on 07 Nov 2017
  • I know on the old site there were a few people who was using Smoke Ring Pellets and spoke highly of them.
  • #3 by Bentley on 07 Nov 2017
  • Just went through 500lbs...they are fine.  But I have never met a bad hardwood pellet!
  • #4 by triplebq on 07 Nov 2017
  • Just went through 500lbs...

Now that is doing some smoking!
  • #5 by Quadman750 on 07 Nov 2017
  • I heard Bentley smokes the pellets on a Frog mat & eats them
  • #6 by wilpark on 07 Nov 2017
  • Ive used them and so far my favorite pellet.  But have to say never used lumberjack or cookinpellets.  Im kind of the Bentley banwagon.  Never met a hardwood pellet I didnt like.   And Ive used a few heating pellets as well
  • #7 by RWhyman on 07 Nov 2017
  • After going through several hundred lbs of Lumberjack, I bought a pallet of Smoke Ring. Both kinds work great, but I got a better price on the Smoke Ring and that's what I will buy in the future. But that won't be for awhile as I still have many bags of the SmokeRing. I'd be happy to share at cost if anyone happens to be in the Denver area.
  • #8 by wilpark on 10 Nov 2017
  • I have purchased the cherry and MCH and I love both
  • #9 by AZRaptor on 21 Dec 2017
  • We had someone locally who was starting to sell these and stocked up on 40# bags. He decided to switch to 20# bags for so he could store more varieties, so I bought most of his remaining 40# bags for $20/bag. I haven’t had any issues with them. They work just fine.
  • #10 by LowSlowFoShow on 21 Dec 2017
  • I bought one of the first pallets they sold - I am a fan!
  • #11 by GrillinGlen on 21 Dec 2017
  • I heard Bentley smokes the pellets on a Frog mat & eats them

Need that fiber at our age
  • #12 by Ckoss on 21 Dec 2017
  • I've had great luck with them.
  • #13 by bbad on 28 Dec 2017
  • I've used Lumberjack and Smoke Ring. Both are good. Have a preference towards Smoke Ring.
  • #14 by reubenray on 28 Dec 2017
  • I wish there would be some dealers for pellets closer down here in South Alabama.
  • #15 by TravlinMan on 29 Dec 2017
  • I wish there would be some dealers for pellets closer down here in South Alabama.

I have acquired both the Lumberjack and Smoke Ring in a 'bulk purchase' with a few fellow local pellet fans.

I have been very pleased with the Lumberjack, however I prefer the Smoke Ring just a little more..  Both are fine, quality products, work well and would not hesitate to use either.

Also.. for us here in MI, the Smoke Ring pellets are made here in MI - shipping should be a little less. :clap:
Pages:
Actions