Recipe Section > Desserts

Not your everyday carrot cake

<< < (2/3) > >>

pmillen:
I was gathering the components and gathering my thoughts on making this—

What's meant by the frosting instruction, "Cream butter and cream cheese until fluffy."  Does it mean, Beat or whip butter and cream cheese until fluffy?

GREG-B:

--- Quote from: pmillen on August 30, 2017, 11:13:50 PM ---I was gathering the components and gathering my thoughts on making this—

What's meant by the frosting instruction, "Cream butter and cream cheese until fluffy."  Does it mean, Beat or whip butter and cream cheese until fluffy?

--- End quote ---

SWMBO isn't here at the moment but will get some clearer instructions ASAP

Kristin Meredith:
I was always taught that if you were creaming butter, etc it meant that you were beating it with either a Kitchen Aid or egg beater.

GREG-B:

--- Quote from: pmillen on August 30, 2017, 11:13:50 PM ---I was gathering the components and gathering my thoughts on making this—

--- End quote ---

Checked and she said she uses either her Kitchenaid stand mixer of her hand held mixer to whip all the lumps out of the room temperature mixture.  Hope this helps.

Gringo:
I will have to try this one.  I love me some carrot cake.   :lick:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version
Mobile View