Pit Talk -- Comments and Questions Regarding These Pellet Pits > Which Pit Should I Choose?

Want a New Pellet Smoker

(1/2) > >>

wneill20:
So i have a Jambo Stick Burner, Drum Smoker, Weber Performer and a seven year old Traeger LIL Tex and thinking it is time to replace it so what would buy?

Michael_NW:
If you're happy with the Traeger then you could get another one, one of a size that fits your needs. You have to find something to fit your budget and your needs. Good luck! Plenty of great smokers out there.

Redapple:
All depends what you want to do?  That will dictate what you get, lots of great smokers out there, and technology is only making the choices better.

Stick burners even have taken advantage of tech, using fans and computers to regulate the flame and efficiency.

Depending on your budget and the size you are looking for, I like the FEC 100 (expensive), the Yoder YS 640 (a bit small), MAK (Less familiar), all great grills.

Good Luck with your search!

Bill

Kristin Meredith:
What size do you want?  Is there a budget for the purchase?

AZRaptor:
Not sure how they compare to other brands, but it looks like Green Mountain Grills is running a Black Friday Sale on their grills through Tuesday. Up to $370 off on a grill. Their top end WiFi SS Jim Bowie is $729.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version
Mobile View