Pages:
Actions
  • #16 by TechMOGogy on 27 Nov 2017
  • I use mine all the time (couple times a week in spring, summer and fall).
    Enjoy!
  • #17 by Maineac on 27 Nov 2017
  • Trying the GMG pellet fried chicken, never tried it before. Not sure how it will taste but smells really good. Made me a tad nervous with the butter in the pan. The 2 breasts and 4 thighs filled the new grill.

Okay, you've got my attention.  How was that chicken, would you make it again?
  • #18 by yorkdude on 27 Nov 2017
  • It was excellent, truly was. I would do it again without hesitation. It does not tell you how much butter to put in the pan so we used 1/2 stick, the pan warped when it was hot and the butter made me nervous due to that. I just watched it and it was fine. We air dried the chicken in fridge for an hour and dry rub first, air dried again then wet, dry and onto the grill. The skin was outstanding and crispy. Yummy and I am going to eat 2 thighs for my lunch today.
  • #19 by Maineac on 27 Nov 2017
  • Thanks.  I will be doing that for sure.  It looks great.
  • #20 by LowSlowJoe on 27 Nov 2017
  • I can't say enough good things about the Davy Crockett.

I bought a "Adjustable Height Heavy Duty Workstation" from harbor freight for mine.  The stand is kinda funky going together,  not very portable, but it works great for me. If it went together easier,  I'd give this stand 5 stars, but 4 is the best I can give it because it is a bit tricky to get together

Pages:
Actions