Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by pmillen on 05 Dec 2017

• MY DISCLAIMER
    The syntax, grammar, spelling and punctuation used to achieve my shallow communications may not match your standards. The slight (or significant) variations and distinctive tone are characteristic and not to be considered defects.  Miscommunication may occur.
  • #2 by Bentley on 05 Dec 2017
  • I am not fast enough to even get this...
  • #3 by Canadian John on 05 Dec 2017
  •   I am with you Bent.
  • #4 by Bobitis on 05 Dec 2017
  • Looks pretty clear to me.
  • #5 by pmillen on 05 Dec 2017
  • Explanation
    Marcia bought a clothing item that had that tag attached.  I thought, "What the...  They produce a faulty product and then attach a tag that translates, 'This product isn't high quality.'"

I decided that I'll attach a similar notice to everything I do.  You know, like for a meal.  The raw materials used to prepare this meal may have been inferior.  The poor flavor and toughness are characteristics and should not be considered defects.  Unfinished meals may occur.

BTW, look again at the original notice's second sentence.  It's a grammatical nightmare.  Shouldn't we expect better?
  • #6 by Maineac on 05 Dec 2017
  • Marcia bought a clothing item that had that tag attached.  I thought, "What the...  They produce a faulty product and then attach a tag that translates, 'This product isn't high quality.'"

I decided that I'll attach a similar notice to everything I do.  You know, like for a meal.  The raw materials used to prepare this meal may have been inferior.  The poor flavor and toughness are characteristics and should not be considered defects.  Unfinished meals may occur.

BTW, look again at the original notice's second sentence.  It's a grammatical nightmare.  Shouldn't we expect better?

Every once in awhile, sometimes without noticing, we enter the "Twilight Zone".  I refer to them as "Beyond Belief Moments".

For example - I wanted a travel mug to keep my coffee warm when we are out and about in the AM.  I found what I thought was a great fit for me and purchased the Thermos mug.

When I got it home I found a piece of paper inside -

Paul, I believe you and Marcia entered the Twilight Zone.
  • #7 by urnmor on 05 Dec 2017
  • I  love it or maybe the wine I am currently enjoying is to tell me i love your comment.  Oh my the way how true the disclaimer is.  Unfortunately those who enjoy my food do not give me a pass if it is not up to their standards.  Just maybe I raised the bar to high :cool:
Pages:
Actions