Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by 41magsnub on 26 Dec 2017
  • What did you guys get related to cooking?

I got a Weber Sprit E-330 to go next to my Rec Tec 680.  Unexpected, but I will use it for searing and stuff like knocking out some quick grilled chicken for lunches.

My Mom got me a Himalayan salt block and a recipe book to go with it.  Anybody use one of those?
  • #2 by Canadian John on 26 Dec 2017
  •  Talk about a nice gift!  By me,Weber makes the best gasser by far. My Genesis is 10 yrs + and in super shape..Something like the Energizer Bunny..
  • #3 by Bar-B-Lew on 26 Dec 2017
  • Was pleased with my Weber Summit but sold it when I got my 2nd pellet grill.  Will be selling my Weber Spirit this Spring now that I have 4 pellet grills and the Camp Chef griddle/grill.  Can't beat the Weber in my opinion but I am out of space and don't need them in the cooking equipment arsenal anymore.
  • #4 by keithj69 on 26 Dec 2017
  • 2 filet mignon's and a cap or sirloin from SNF.  Never had the cap of sirloin, hoping it is as good as people are making it out to be.
  • #5 by dk117 on 26 Dec 2017
  • new smoke stack and cap for the Texas.  New heat shield (check out Traeger thread for my questions there) and a stunning Witloft hand made leather apron from the Netherlands.

DK
    • dk117
  • #6 by GrillinGlen on 26 Dec 2017
  • Thermoworks “Smoke”, a personalized apron, lifetime supply of silicone basting brushes and a couple silly BBQ themed t-shirts (kids). 
  • #7 by Michael_NW on 26 Dec 2017
  • My wife is stupendous! She got me a new Shun.
  • #8 by Conumdrum on 26 Dec 2017
  • I gave out 12 bags of smoked pistachios to friends and family!  They loved them!
  • #9 by Phrett on 27 Dec 2017
  • Zelite Infinity Alpha Series 7" santoku.  Portable butane burner, Lodge seasoning oil and several cleaning brushes, 3 piece tong set
  • #10 by TechMOGogy on 27 Dec 2017
  • Not smoking/pellet related but I got The Food Lab book by J. kanji Lopez-Alt (what a name :) )
  • #11 by Millertime on 27 Dec 2017
  • The wife got me one of these.  Excited to try it out.

bbqbuttula  (Admin -- no links please)
Pages:
Actions