Pellet Fan

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to Pellet Fan!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Legendary Customer Service from GMG  (Read 763 times)

wilpark

• Starting to taste the Smoke.
Legendary Customer Service from GMG
« on: February 12, 2018, 10:54:22 AM »

I love using my GMG JB.  I did have to make a few adjustments and modifications to it but now it cooks consistently and predictably.

Their customer service is what blows me away.  Friendly, knowledgeable and helpful.
I was struggling with auger jams interrupting my cooks. A few questions and CS determined I needed a new auger assembly.  Asked for my address and sent it.  Asked me if there was anything else she could help me with and I said.  I have a little bit of grease leaking at the bottom seam of my pit due to the wind knocking it over.  I said "thats not really GMG's fault." and chuckled.  CS agent said "I'll include a tube of the high heat silicone." 

In  a time where CS is nonexistent in many industries I was BLOWN AWAY.

Thank you Green Mountain Grills

Canadian John

• Friends Want you to cook way to much.
  • HAPPY COOKING, Canadian John
Re: Legendary Customer Service from GMG
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2018, 01:32:36 PM »

Nice - So relieving to treated like that. 

Clonesmoker

• Digging the Pellet Smoke.
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2018, 01:53:11 PM »

I even contacted them via email through the WiFi app over the weekend.   I have always had big temp swings left to right on the one piece heat shield on my DB. I even notched it out and have it slid all the way to the drip tray and still have a 60 degree temp diff from left to right.  I know my pit was built in 2015 but they are sending me a new one piece heat shield as I got the UPS tracking number last night. Within 5 minutes of sending the initial email I got a response and within 15 minutes they told me they were sending me a new heat shield. A++ customer service!!

wilpark

• Starting to taste the Smoke.
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2018, 05:16:26 PM »

I was worried because the production date was 2012 but bought it 2 years ago brand new.  6 years after production date they stand behind this grill.  wonderful wonderful wonderful.

Now if the would just be a little bit more innovative in terms of design and cooker features.  I know they are feature rich with the wifi but its becoming more common.  A vertical, pit, extra shelves, direct flame capabilities etc.
Pages: [1]   Go Up