Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by sbryant24 on 06 Jan 2018
  • First pizza on the Firecraft

[ Invalid Attachment ]

[ Invalid Attachment ]

[ Invalid Attachment ]
  • #2 by GREG-B on 06 Jan 2018
  • That looks like the first anything on that thing.   [ Invalid Attachment ]  
  • #3 by sbryant24 on 06 Jan 2018
  • Close, it's the second. Grilled some chicken tenders last weekend that I needed to get rid of. Haven't gotten to do anything low and slow yet.
  • #4 by Bentley on 06 Jan 2018
  • Man, do I miss the Cowboy!
  • #5 by Canadian John on 06 Jan 2018
  •  So nice when things go well espically when a new pit is involved...Good photos and fine looking food..Keep  up the good work.
  • #6 by GREG-B on 07 Jan 2018
  • They don't have a Papa Murphy's near Mayberry Bentley?
  • #7 by Bentley on 07 Jan 2018
  • Not even in Mt Pilot!  Richmond is getting one, but 140 mile round trip!
  • #8 by LowSlowJoe on 11 Jan 2018
  • I've never seen papa Murphys except in pictures.  What is it like a regional thing? or what?
  • #9 by Bar-B-Lew on 11 Jan 2018
  • I've never seen papa Murphys except in pictures.  What is it like a regional thing? or what?

Did you quit making pizzas?  I haven't seen any new posts about them.  I used to love reading and looking at the pics on PH.
  • #10 by Bentley on 11 Jan 2018
  • I don't remember them in Pasadena area, but they were in Las Vegas, that is where I got hooked...I guess all over country, but very hit and miss...If you liked a cross between a NY style and Neapolitan, you probably would enjoy this pie.  I never tried there stuffed one!

I've never seen papa Murphys except in pictures.  What is it like a regional thing? or what?
  • #11 by Bentley on 11 Jan 2018
  • I guess I should edit that and say they had a thin crust and a regular crust and I think a stuffed one.  I was always a thin crust guy.
  • #12 by reubenray on 11 Jan 2018
  • I do Papa Murphy pizzas at least twice a month.  Most of the time they will be done on Tuesday for the $10/Tuesday special.  Some times we get extras and freeze them.
  • #13 by ZCZ on 18 Jan 2018
  • I guess I should edit that and say they had a thin crust and a regular crust and I think a stuffed one.  I was always a thin crust guy.

I’m a thin crust guy too. Great minds think alike & so do we.
  • #14 by reubenray on 19 Jan 2018
  • I do Meat's mainly with a pan crust.  If I get an extra one to freeze I get that one with the regular crust.
  • #15 by Craig in Indy on 20 Jan 2018

I know they're all over Illinois and Indiana. First one I saw was when I lived in Peoria over 25 years ago.
Pages:
Actions