Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by Kristin Meredith on 16 Jan 2018
  • We have a manufacturer that wants input from our PelletFan Members.  That would be exciting enough, but they are also making a generous offer for one lucky participant!

Our pellet grill manufacturer would like members to answer a 5 question survey and , in return, have a chance to win 5 months worth of wood pellets (equals 10 bags of 20 lbs of pellets or 200 lbs total).  They will ship the pellets to you for free. You need to answer the survey below and provide your e-mail address so that when they pick a winner they can contact the person.  Your email will not be used for any other purpose.  The winner will then need to send them a name and shipping address but personal information will only be used for that purpose.

This survive will run through Sunday night 9 pm Eastern time.  We will then announce a winner when the manufacturer gets back to us.

We know this manufacturer and this is legitimate and we are very comfortable with this manufacturer.  We hope many of you will participate.  We think this is an exciting opportunity and were pleased the manufacturer wanted the input of our members.

(Contest over)

• #2 by Mudflap on 16 Jan 2018
  • Kristin thanks for the opportunity and also thanks to the manufacture for this great chance to win some pellets.

Thanks again
    Mudflap
  • #3 by WiPelletHead on 16 Jan 2018
  • Thanks to Pellet Fan and the Grill manufacturer for a great opportunity!

Good luck to all.
  • #4 by Bobitis on 16 Jan 2018
  • None of the questions really apply to me, but good luck to those able to respond.
  • #5 by hokiepop on 16 Jan 2018
  • Thanks for the opportunity to score some pellets.   Simple survey takes less than 2 minutes to complete. 
  • #6 by pmillen on 16 Jan 2018
  • Oddly, I felt as though my opinions are valued.  A good feeling.
  • #7 by dk117 on 16 Jan 2018
  • I spent the time to respond in depth.  Free pellets is not the motivation.   Getting it right is.  While I have friends with WiFi, for me it's nice to have only.   I'm not sure I want to pay extra for it.  Would be interesting to try it out for sure, and probably something I'd get used to and then rely upon.

Thanks Kristin for setting this up.   I hope we have critical mass to make this a regular occurrence. 

DK

PS if the survey sponsors read this, they need to understand the persona of a pelletfan as opposed to the persona of a Costco/HomeDepot customer looking for a gasser and navigating to a pellet grill.    We really are two totally different personas (UX people know what I'm talking about).   You're getting survey responses from the top 10% of the pellet grill market.  If not the top 1%.  It's not indicative of the mass market. 
    • dk117
  • #8 by cookingjnj on 16 Jan 2018
  • Hi Kristin, thanks for making this survey possible for all of us to participate.  I am thinking, most on this site, like myself, are more interested in our passion and improving the tools we use more than just getting free pellets.  Although one can never not appreciate the value of a free pellet too.  Great to see a good partnership you cultivated between the manufacturer and all us good folks here.  Knowing just what I know from PF, the owner of this survey is going to get a lot of "quality" feedback.
    Joe
  • #9 by Canadian John on 17 Jan 2018
  •  That is a really welcomed addition - something new and exciting.. Just a thought. Either a new manufacturer coming on board or an existing one is set on developing a new or improved pit..Either way,we as consumers will be better off.
  • #10 by yorkdude on 19 Jan 2018
  • Thanks so much to Bentley and Kristin and any others that are making this great site possible.
    Fun stuff.
  • #11 by urnmor on 20 Jan 2018
  • Thank you for the opportunity as I could use the pellets however I wifi control is not for me
  • #12 by autigerman on 20 Jan 2018
  • I'm in, thanks for the opportunity to participate.
    • autigerman
  • #13 by Goosehunter51 on 20 Jan 2018
  • Cool beans
  • #14 by GrillinGlen on 24 Jan 2018
  • Anybody hear anything yet??  I'm low on pellets
  • #15 by Kristin Meredith on 24 Jan 2018
  • I have an email into them so hoping to hear back soon.
Pages:
Actions