Pages:
Actions
  • #16 by Bentley on 24 Jan 2018
  • If this is ever asked of us again, we will need to have some date specific deadlines so we can be punctual with the announcement.
  • #17 by Kristin Meredith on 24 Jan 2018
  •                                                               AND OUR WINNER IS:

Just David

Congrats Just David and the manufacturer will be emailing you directly with details on the pellets. I hope to have a bit more info to share tomorrow.  Just need to hear back from our manufacturer on a few questions.  Thanks to all who provided feed back.
  • #18 by Bentley on 24 Jan 2018
  • I thought I was supposed to win this?
  • #19 by Free Mr. Tony on 24 Jan 2018
  • Congrats to the winner. Enjoy the pellets.
  • #20 by SmokinPete55 on 24 Jan 2018
  • why is it a big secret who the manufacturer is ?
    • SmokinPete55
  • #21 by Kristin Meredith on 24 Jan 2018
  • I thought I was supposed to win this?

That is the next contest where the prize is a Lear jet.  I wish you could keep these things straight.
  • #22 by Kristin Meredith on 24 Jan 2018

They did not want it known for the survey.  One of my questions is whether they still wish to remain anonymous.
  • #23 by Bar-B-Lew on 24 Jan 2018
  • Great stuff.  Thanks for making it happen.  Congrats to Just David.  Enjoy the pellets.
  • #24 by pmillen on 24 Jan 2018

They did not want it known for the survey.  One of my questions is whether they still wish to remain anonymous.

We may never know who the manufacturer is if a dump truck drops loose pellets on David's driveway.  We'll know who it is if the pellets are delivered in retail bags.
  • #25 by Hoosier Daddy on 24 Jan 2018
  • Congrats to you David.
  • #26 by Bobitis on 24 Jan 2018
  •  :clap: :clap: :clap:

• #27 by BigDave83 on 24 Jan 2018
  • i just filled it out. so it is still up
  • #28 by Kristin Meredith on 24 Jan 2018
  • i just filled it out. so it is still up

I can't control the survey only the length of the PF contest for pellets.
  • #29 by MP09 on 24 Jan 2018
  • Congrats David. Enjoy!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:
  • #30 by Michael_NW on 25 Jan 2018
  • We may never know who the manufacturer is if a dump truck drops loose pellets on David's driveway.  We'll know who it is if the pellets are delivered in retail bags.

David, just let me know when the dump truck arrives; I'll bring a flat shovel and help you bag!   :D
Pages:
Actions