Pellet Fan

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to Pellet Fan!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: youtube...  (Read 566 times)

Bentley

• Administrator
  • Your at the point in life...one pit is enough...
  • Mayberry
youtube...
« on: January 17, 2018, 02:37:26 PM »

I got an email from youtube this morning saying Pellet Fan no longer qualifies for their monetization program.  Obviously I started it in 2010 with Pelletheads.  I think between now and then I have made about $350.  Very angry, I have to now let the lease go on the villa in the south of France.

I guess you need and/or 1000 subscribers (I think I have about 150) and 4000 hours of view time...So alas no more money rolling in.  Photobucket JR can do as they please, but I am not alone in my comments.  At least I am sober and did not make the fool of my self I would have with my angry comments 15 yeas ago!  It would be interesting to see the reason why...I never understood how they could do they pay think to a dweb channel like mine anyway...so I am not real angry, it was $350 I got to spend on the AR...
"‘One who puts on his armor should not boast like one who takes it off.’”

Ross77

• Thinkin about Renouncing Charcoal.
Rec Tec RT-680 Char-Broil Patio Bistro  MES: Sold WSM: Sold

Bentley

• Administrator
  • Your at the point in life...one pit is enough...
  • Mayberry
Re: youtube...
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2018, 04:17:46 PM »

That was me...but it makes it OK how?

The company made a point of noting the types of channels that will be affected by the new rules. "Though these changes will affect a significant number of channels, 99 percent of those affected were making less than $100 per year in the last year, with 90 percent earning less than $2.50 in the last month. Any of the channels who no longer meet this threshold will be paid what they’ve already earned based on our AdSense policies
"‘One who puts on his armor should not boast like one who takes it off.’”
Pages: [1]   Go Up