Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by Bentley on 21 Jul 2022
  • Thanks to those that reported the recent SPAM.  You know who you are, thanks!
  • #2 by Bentley on 17 Sep 2023
  • Someone slipped through.  I did not pay attention to who reported, thank you!
  • #3 by SmokinHandyman on 17 Sep 2023
  •  :)
  • #4 by pmillen on 17 Sep 2023
  • At about 3:30 this morning I read two messages in my email account that reported the odd post as suspected spam.  I didn't recognize the senders' email addresses.  I also couldn't find their screen names in the pellet fan member list so I thought that they were spam to me disregarded them.  Looking back I see that the senders were from the message board provider and that the names of the people reporting the possible spam were in the message body.

Anyway, I think as a global moderator I could have/should have deleted it.  It was a learning experience for me.

A minor excuse—I was online at 3:30 because I couldn't sleep as I was sore and somewhat high on Oxycodone because of a fifth spinal surgery performed the previous day.  I'm still a bit impaired due to the regular Oxycodone doses so please forgive me if I make less sense than normal. 

• #5 by Bentley on 17 Sep 2023
  • Hope the back feels better...these thing are a minor bump!  The last 2 people I approved I was questioning my decision...their IP addresses checked out.  Should have gone with the gut!
  • #6 by Kristin Meredith on 17 Sep 2023
  • Sorry for your pain Paul, I will pray for a swift recovery and less pain.
Pages:
Actions