Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by ZCZ on 22 Jan 2018
  • Just wanted to report that Bentley’s Sledding Hill is getting a fresh snow job today. Possibly 8” - 12”. He has often been tempted to come tube down this thing and he is more than welcome.
    The Memphis Pro stands up thru thick & thin. Takes a lickin’ and keep on tickin’

[ Invalid Attachment ]

A shot of the unofficial snow fall meter. Looks like at least 6” so far. Farther south of me they are getting lots more than we are.  Perhaps "MN Smoker" and "old smoker" can jump in and provide photos and comments from their neck of the woods.

[ Invalid Attachment ]
  • #2 by Free Mr. Tony on 22 Jan 2018
  • Looks good. My wife and I are the crazies who love snow. Ours all melted this past couple days. We are in the 50's today. We were supposed to get a mega storm of 12-15 or something like that last week, but it missed us.
  • #3 by ZCZ on 22 Jan 2018
  • Looks good. My wife and I are the crazies who love snow. Ours all melted this past couple days. We are in the 50's today. We were supposed to get a mega storm of 12-15 or something like that last week, but it missed us.

Have been to Fort Wayne several times.  My customer at work (Bendix) has two assembly plants over in Huntington.  I see you gets storms from time to time.  Hope to see you at the Royal this year.
    Alan
  • #4 by Bentley on 22 Jan 2018
  • Hopefully one year we could justify a winter trip, but I am not sure I want to travel in the conditions required to enjoy the hill!
  • #5 by ZCZ on 22 Jan 2018
  • Update. 4:45 and still snowing. TWC says it will snow until 10 PM

[ Invalid Attachment ]

[ Invalid Attachment ]

Looks like about 10” so far.

[ Invalid Attachment ]
  • #6 by ZCZ on 22 Jan 2018
  • My neighbor is going to fire up his Pro to cook a steak.

[ Invalid Attachment ]

We’re a hardy bunch up here in Siberia.  Can’t let a little snow stop us.

Z
  • #7 by Bobitis on 22 Jan 2018

[ Invalid Attachment ]

Z

Pray tell Z... What's the round brownish object on the top of the pedestally thing?
  • #8 by ZCZ on 22 Jan 2018

[ Invalid Attachment ]

Z

Pray tell Z... What's the round brownish object on the top of the pedestally thing?

That is the lid of his outdoor fire pot.
  • #9 by MN-Smoker on 22 Jan 2018

• Just a few miles south of you with this...
    Firecraft got a coating.

• #10 by MN-Smoker on 22 Jan 2018
  • We must have about 10" or so south of the River.
  • #11 by Lothar1974 on 22 Jan 2018
  • No pics but in Roseville MN (just north of St Paul) I measured 10 inches at 4 PM.  Was still coming down good.
  • #12 by Canadian John on 23 Jan 2018
  •  The joys of Winter.
  • #13 by TechMOGogy on 23 Jan 2018
  • ;)

[ Invalid Attachment ]
  • #14 by MSOLSON on 25 Jan 2018
  • We got 15" total where I live in MN. This picture was taken mid afternoon and it continued snowing over night.

• #15 by Bar-B-Lew on 25 Jan 2018
  • I was always amazed at how the snow would build up on top of a metal mesh table.
Pages:
Actions