Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by Goosehunter51 on 15 Jan 2018
  • Wondering if anyone has any thoughts on this product?
  • #2 by Bentley on 15 Jan 2018
  • Not trying to pick on anyone, but I am gonna try and start directing some things to what I consider the "appropriate" area...so please don't take this 1st one as personal...
  • #3 by Goosehunter51 on 15 Jan 2018
  • No offense taken, this is definitely a more appropriate location.
  • #4 by Bar-B-Lew on 15 Jan 2018
  • Catch the ThermoWorks Smoke on sale and spend the extra $20.  You won't have to buy another remote thermometer nor probably a probe either.
  • #5 by Goosehunter51 on 15 Jan 2018
  • Catch the ThermoWorks Smoke on sale and spend the extra $20.  You won't have to buy another remote thermometer nor probably a probe either.

I was looking at that as an option, but being the lazy guy that I am I was looking to do an order from Amazon and I can’t find the smoke on there.
  • #6 by WiPelletHead on 15 Jan 2018

I was looking at that as an option, but being the lazy guy that I am I was looking to do an order from Amazon and I can’t find the smoke on there.

ThermoWorks only sells from their web site.

If you see it any where else, it is not authorized.

Sign up on the web site and they will let you know of any specials. They have them quite often.

Also, purchase with the Pellet Fan link and it helps to support this forum.
  • #7 by Goosehunter51 on 15 Jan 2018
  • Most definitely will use the link to purchase.  That being said the TP20 is on Amazon
Pages:
Actions