Pages:
Actions
  • #16 by Bar-B-Lew on 28 Jan 2018
  • That picture is on side of one room in the RD I go to and they then have Sam's Club type racks in the middle and ends of each room with product.  They have jackets hanging on a rack for people to wear when they walk in the refrigerated room.  I just bought boneless skinless chicken breasts for $0.99/# there yesterday.  You had to buy a 40# case, but I split it with family 10# each so it was not a big deal to have to buy that much.  Their case prices are usually about 10% less than regular unit pricing.  Angus superior brisket packers were $3.54/# unit or $3.19/# by the case.
  • #17 by triplebq on 28 Jan 2018
  • What I like the best about their meats like brisket, shoulders, ribs, etc. is you can build a case. I like to cook briskets in the 15 - 17 pound range. To get case price you have to purchase 51+ pounds. I usually pick through the briskets to select the ones I like and build a case.
  • #18 by Bar-B-Lew on 28 Jan 2018
  • What I like the best about their meats like brisket, shoulders, ribs, etc. is you can build a case. I like to cook briskets in the 15 - 17 pound range. To get case price you have to purchase 51+ pounds. I usually pick through the briskets to select the ones I like and build a case.

Good point
  • #19 by SmokinHandyman on 28 Jan 2018
  • We do not have a RD in my area.
Pages:
Actions