Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by Mudflap on 04 Mar 2018
  • Wont have time to cook next 12 days :rotf: so I cooked some chicken and Ribs.

All the talk this week about Ribs thought I better get some or I would go nuts. Turned grill on to 275 and through chicken and ribs on with 2 sweet potatoes.

Chicken got done first

Should last a few days.... :lick:

Mudflap
  • #2 by Bar-B-Lew on 04 Mar 2018
  • Another no sauce on the ribs guy?
  • #3 by Mikro on 04 Mar 2018
  • Another no sauce on the ribs guy?
    Me as well, No Sauce!!   :)
  • #4 by Bentley on 04 Mar 2018
  • Hard with my BBQ Competition ego to admit, but the best Rib I have ever had was off a Traeger 075 in 1997 by Tom O'Neil in Fresno.  It was a BB and had a dry rub applied to it and nothing else...

Another no sauce on the ribs guy?
  • #5 by Mudflap on 04 Mar 2018
  • Thanks all

Ya first time I went bare  :cool: :cool:
    I just put salt and pepper on the chicken and ribs until the very end I put just a splash of Sweet Baby Rays on meat side. Very thin layer. You can see the black char from it on the Ribs. I liked the results. I think they are my best also, flavor wise.

Mudflap
  • #6 by rwalters on 04 Mar 2018
  • Yep, that’ll do it... looks like you be eating good this upcoming week! :). And we all know, you have plenty of pellets left for your next cook...lol.
  • #7 by Bar-B-Lew on 04 Mar 2018
  • the ribs looked like just rub to me.  looked good.  I rarely put a sauce on them.
  • #8 by Mudflap on 04 Mar 2018
  • And we all know, you have plenty of pellets left for your next cook...lol.

I was told they are on the way. Cant wait.(I have enough for 2 hoppers left then I'm out) They should be here by the time I get another day off. My friend's cant wait. I told them I would give them each a bag to try.

the ribs looked like just rub to me.  looked good.  I rarely put a sauce on them.

Maybe less then 1/4 cup sauce per rack. Just wanted some char on meat side.

Mudflap
Pages:
Actions