• Double WOW!!!!  What a nice set up.
  • #48 by TechMOGogy on 05 Feb 2018
  • I built this area
    Left work cart bar top folds down for storage
     [ Invalid Attachment ]

• #49 by DE on 05 Feb 2018
  • Awesome!!!
  • #50 by okie smokie on 05 Feb 2018
  • Clever adaptation.  Tell us about your smoker.  I assume that is it on the right?
  • #51 by cookingjnj on 05 Feb 2018
  • Hey Quadman....who said a man cave had to be indoors.  Great space. 
  • #52 by Quadman750 on 05 Feb 2018
  •  It was a nice place to get away, my son got older and it was tough to talk him into going out there for the weekend because he wanted to hang with his friends so I thought it was a great time to sell it.
  • #53 by spectra on 05 Feb 2018
  • It was a nice place to get away, my son got older and it was tough to talk him into going out there for the weekend because he wanted to hang with his friends so I thought it was a great time to sell it.

Dang kids  :) he will wish you still had it in a few years...........
  • #54 by Canadian John on 06 Feb 2018
  •  This post is never ending..Absolutely, some of the best photos. Thanks for sharing!

There is room for more.. . Posts like these are helpful for those of dreamers with plans.
  • #55 by Bentley on 06 Feb 2018
  • Those are some beautiful areas!
  • #56 by Bar-B-Lew on 06 Feb 2018
  • #57 by cookingjnj on 06 Feb 2018
  • Hey BBL looks like you need a few cooks going to melt some of that wintery white stuff off those pits.  With a few invites, I am sure a few of us would love to join. 
  • #58 by dk117 on 05 Mar 2018
  • For the past 4 years this has been my cover solution.  I use the pit too much to mess with the fitted Traeger cover.   

I hope this eases any fear of cooking in the rain.

DK

[ Invalid Attachment ]
    • dk117
  • #59 by Bentley on 05 Mar 2018
  • I know you did not ask me, but that SS cabinet smoker is an FEC 100...by Cookshack/Fast Eddy!

Clever adaptation.  Tell us about your smoker.  I assume that is it on the right?
  • #60 by leppolite on 05 Mar 2018
  • I picked up a 12x16 gazebo from Costco and threw it on the deck to act as a cover. Started out for the wife to entertain but sort of ended up being a smoking area with a few chairs for friends.
Pages:
Actions