Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by Bentley on 29 Jan 2018
  • Would like the Members to know that pmillen has graciously loaned Pellet Fan his Work Sharp Knife Sharpener and it is the Ken Onion.  So will do that right after the Uuni.

• #2 by Goosehunter51 on 30 Jan 2018
  • Excellent, thank you pmillen
  • #3 by yorkdude on 30 Jan 2018
  • Thank you Pmillen for loaning your sharpener.
    Also thanks to Bentley for taking your time to do these reviews.
  • #4 by Lantern on 30 Jan 2018
  • I look forward to seeing if it is a well liked as I like mine.
    • Lantern
  • #5 by Brushpopper on 30 Jan 2018
  • Good deal!!  Thanks pmillen and Bentley!!  :clap:
  • #6 by Chokma on 30 Jan 2018
  • Thanks Bentley and Paul.  This will be helpful info.
  • #7 by SJeP on 30 Jan 2018
  • I've been thinking about getting one of these sharpeners.  I'll be looking forward to the review.

Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• #8 by SJeP on 30 Jan 2018
  • I've been thinking about getting one of these sharpeners.  I'll be looking forward to the review.

Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• #9 by cookingjnj on 30 Jan 2018
  • A great time for this review as I was thinking about a new sharpener. Thanks Paul and Bent 
  • #10 by jstrand on 30 Jan 2018
  • Cool! Got one on my Amazon wish list, can't wait for your review. Thanks pmillan.
  • #11 by Michael_NW on 30 Jan 2018
  • Thanks, you two! Something new for me to learn about and explore.
  • #12 by pmillen on 30 Jan 2018
  • Gosh, Bentley, I wish you wouldn't have told on me.  Now I have to divulge that I don't use it.  I just use whetstones, but the day is approaching when arthritis will prevent me from doing so.  Consequently, I'm testing other methods.
  • #13 by Bentley on 30 Jan 2018
  • I do apologize...It never even dawned on me to ask if this was OK!  I am sorry!

Gosh, Bentley, I wish you wouldn't have told on me.  Now I have to divulge that I don't use it.  I just use whetstones, but the day is approaching when arthritis will prevent me from doing so.  Consequently, I'm testing other methods.
  • #14 by pmillen on 31 Jan 2018
  • I do apologize...It never even dawned on me to ask if this was OK!  I am sorry!

I didn't occur to me to tell you.  Our focus was elsewhere.
  • #15 by hughver on 31 Jan 2018
  • I purchased one of these a year or so ago when it was discussed on PH. I used it once or twice and was not impressed. It's been sitting in a box in the garage ever since. Maybe I'll learn from your test and give it another try.  :-\
Pages:
Actions