Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by Timbo1010 on 30 Jan 2018
  • I recieved an email from snakeriver farms, they have a list of 17 products, if you order 6 and use coupon code PICK6 order is 50% off
    If this post is against rules please delete
  • #2 by keithj69 on 31 Jan 2018
  • thank you for the heads up.  Ribs and flank steak have been ordered.
  • #3 by wilpark on 31 Jan 2018
  • I recieved an email from snakeriver farms, they have a list of 17 products, if you order 6 and use coupon code PICK6 order is 50% off

Ordered some franks and kurobuta ribs.  Been dying to try heritage pork.  Hope the freezing doesnt diminish the quality too much
  • #4 by triplebq on 31 Jan 2018

Ordered some franks and kurobuta ribs.  Been dying to try heritage pork.  Hope the freezing doesnt diminish the quality too much

It will be AOK. I have a few of their products in my freezer and all has been AOK when cooked.
  • #5 by wilpark on 31 Jan 2018
  • Thanks for the confirmation Triple :bbq:
  • #6 by Free Mr. Tony on 31 Jan 2018
  • Thanks. Finally ordered some as well. I'm not a real mail order meat guy, and their prices seem high even for what it is. I have a feeling I won't be overly impressed, but the price was finally decent enough to give it a shot. I got:

Mini ham
    2 racks ribs
    2 flat irons
    1 8 oz sirloin.

Thanks for the heads up.
  • #7 by Timbo1010 on 31 Jan 2018
  • My order consisted of 2 briskets 2 tri tip and 2 pack of wieners
    I've ordered from them in the past and enjoyed everything I received. The price has always been the problem  Great opportunity to try some more items I've always wanted too
  • #8 by Bentley on 31 Jan 2018
  • I really do not think you are getting a cut, and pretty sure you do not work for them...It actually is the way if it is going to be done it is presented!  No links, thank you, pretty sure folks can find SRF if they try. 

No prices, just some good info for rich people...Just kidding.  They are a little high end though for a 99 cent guy!

I recieved an email from snakeriver farms, they have a list of 17 products, if you order 6 and use coupon code PICK6 order is 50% off
  • #9 by Timbo1010 on 01 Feb 2018
  • Bentley, No affiliation what so ever! Just thought it was a good deal and wanted to share

• #10 by Free Mr. Tony on 01 Feb 2018
  • It's amazing how much money is spent when this stuff spreads word of mouth. Just this tiny thread alone is probably 500+ worth of business. There was a similar thread on brethren that was probably worth a couple thousand in sales to them.

I've probably spent close to 5,000 on hardware mostly from forum mentions of products. Probably at least another 1000 on deals like this that get posted.

Someone on here posted the Xmas specials on vacmaster, and it took everything I had to talk myself out of the chamber sealer + free sous vide deal they had going.
Pages:
Actions