Pellet Fan

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to Pellet Fan!

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Power cord  (Read 2645 times)

triplebq

• Friends Want you to cook way to much.
  • If you are looking you ain't cooking
Re: Power cord
« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2018, 10:21:48 AM »

I picked up the 60 ft cord a while back and love it. I keep it outside under my Blaz'n Grid Iron under a cover. I run this into my GFCI outlet on my patio and plug my units into it. Never had a problem.

https://www.groupon.com/deals/gg-masterplug-extension-cord-reels-and-accessories-1

Thanks for that link.  I bought the empty reel as I have plenty of extension cords.

That is an excellent idea.
Orion Smoker Blaz'n Grid Iron Cookshack FEC-120 Cookshack Charbroiler CB036

Ross77

• Thinkin about Renouncing Charcoal.
« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2018, 10:23:26 AM »

I’ve been using this cord winding bucket for about 5 years.

Quick Winder RAP-100 Electric Cord and Fiber Optic Cable Reel https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0000225E4/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_xbZCAbJXGAZ6N
Rec Tec RT-680 Char-Broil Patio Bistro  MES: Sold WSM: Sold

Bar-B-Lew

• Global Moderator
  • You don't Drink the Kool-aid anymore.
  • Schnecksville, PA
    • Bar-B-Lews Blog
« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2018, 10:31:04 AM »

I ended up canceling my order.  The same item is slightly less expensive on Amazon when shipping is added to Groupon order.  I also get 5% cash back with my Amazon Prime card.  Then, after reading Amazon reviews I decided not to order.  I found another on their less expensive with better reviews, but decided not to order that either.  I am going to stick with my cord that has 3 plugs on the end for now.  I just need to use it more frequently than the other cords.  I should move it to the first hook close to the door as I walk out.
MAK 2*, Memphis Elite, Traeger XL, Blaz'n Grand Slam, Pit Boss Copperhead 5, Weber Genesis II 435 SS, Sizzle Q SQ180

Conumdrum

• Digging the Pellet Smoke.
  • I love cooking good food for friends and family
« Reply #18 on: February 02, 2018, 11:07:15 AM »

Ive been using these for a very long time.  Mounts to the wall and is great up to 14 gauge.  Nice to have hanging on the patio right next to all the smokers and for yard use.

Wonder Winder Extension Cord Basket
Started with Masterbuilt 30 analog, now my cold smoker Got a YS640 3+ years, happy camper Got a Weber performer with a Vortex, best charcoal grill ever Sold my gasser, Retired, gardening, clean, cook.Life is good!

Ross77

• Thinkin about Renouncing Charcoal.
« Reply #19 on: February 02, 2018, 11:55:07 AM »

Ive been using these for a very long time.  Mounts to the wall and is great up to 14 gauge.  Nice to have hanging on the patio right next to all the smokers and for yard use.

Wonder Winder Extension Cord Basket

I have one of those as well.
Rec Tec RT-680 Char-Broil Patio Bistro  MES: Sold WSM: Sold
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up