Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by sbryant24 on 01 Feb 2018
  • Looks like they are revamping the entire fleet. They just showed them all live on Facebook.

The Bull
    The Stampede
    The Trailblazer
  • #2 by Th3Batman86 on 01 Feb 2018
  • Looks like they are revamping the entire fleet. They just showed them all live on Facebook.

The Bull
    The Stampede
    The Trailblazer

As someone who just bought a 680 in December. I wish there would have been more notice of new models coming out. I would have waited. I kind of feel cheated a bit. I would rather have a stainless body and a black lid and wifi. I even sent them an email asking about a black lid and they told me no that it was not an option. Would have been easy for them to tell me that it isn't an option on the 680 but there would be a model with the black lid coming out in a couple months. I realize as a business they don't want to stop a sale from happening but I would have been a buyer.
  • #3 by Th3Batman86 on 01 Feb 2018
  • Although... It looks like they are backing off the warranty. 680 has/had a 6 year warranty and the new models all only have a two year.
  • #4 by Ross77 on 01 Feb 2018
  • The 680 is $998 including shipping. It still says 6 year warranty.
  • #5 by Th3Batman86 on 01 Feb 2018

yeah but the other "new models" only show a 2 year warranty.
  • #6 by lamrith on 01 Feb 2018

yeah but the other "new models" only show a 2 year warranty.
    The bull RT700, is still 6year.  Only the new smaller units are 2yr. 

Honestly RT covers their products period, I have yet to hear a single person have an issue when a part failed on a Rec Tec and they not get a new replacement part for free if they call and ask.  Heck I have seen people have a grill flipped and damaged in a storm and RT helps them out..
  • #7 by snj1013 on 01 Feb 2018
  • The new Bull/700 model still has the 6 year warranty. The other 2 models have a 2 year warranty.
  • #8 by Th3Batman86 on 01 Feb 2018
  • The new Bull/700 model still has the 6 year warranty. The other 2 models have a 2 year warranty.

I am corrected. I was just scanning the pages quickly and the two year warranty jumped out at me.
Pages:
Actions