Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by silverbullet on 02 Feb 2018
  • Got a super buy on a Louisiana 800 Elite. Looking forward to many years of fun with this one. Hoping it cooks as good as it looks!

• #2 by rwalters on 02 Feb 2018
  • Super nice!  How much do those retail for?  Any idea what type of stainless is used on this unit? 
  • #3 by silverbullet on 02 Feb 2018
  • Super nice!  How much do those retail for?  Any idea what type of stainless is used on this unit?

They retail for $1.099.00 I got it for a couple hundred less because it's a 2017 model. And for just $100.00 more than he wanted for a LG700. Couldn't pass it up! Double wall construction, flame zone cooking. I'm pretty excited to start playing with it! I'm thinking Ribs & a Pie for Super Duper Sunday!
  • #4 by Kristin Meredith on 02 Feb 2018
  • Very nice. We look forward to your cooks.
  • #5 by Bar-B-Lew on 02 Feb 2018
  • Is the front sorta a shelf and what is the drawer below it? 
  • #6 by silverbullet on 02 Feb 2018
  • Is the front sorta a shelf and what is the drawer below it?

Yes, for sauces, gloves etc, The drawer is a grease drawer. No grease bucket on this model.
  • #7 by Bar-B-Lew on 02 Feb 2018
  • Does the grease drawer hold aluminum pans?
  • #8 by silverbullet on 02 Feb 2018

Good Idea! I haven't thought of that! Have to go to the dollar store & check what they have that will fit!
  • #9 by Bar-B-Lew on 02 Feb 2018

Good Idea! I haven't thought of that! Have to go to the dollar store & check what they have that will fit!

I know in the Memphis Elite that it has 3 separate trays.  The aluminum cake pans from Walmart fit almost perfect inside them.  Much easier to throw them out than scrape out of the SS pan.
  • #10 by Free Mr. Tony on 04 Feb 2018
  • Nice looking unit. I've always liked those.
  • #11 by silverbullet on 05 Feb 2018

I have one in it now.
Pages:
Actions