Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by Bentley on 07 Feb 2018
  • Technical specification:
    • Weight: 13.4 kg / 29.5 lbs. boxed
    • Size: 22x36x64 cm / 8.6 x 14.1 x 25.2" (HxWxL) with legs extended, excluding door handle. Height of Uuni 3 including chimney: 67cm / 25.2”.
    • Stone baking board size: 33.7 x 33.7 cm / 13.2 x 13.2"
    • Max pizza size: 13”
    • Max clearance above stone: 11 cm / 4.3”
    • Power: approx. 6 kWh
    • Fuel: wood pellets
    • Materials: 430 stainless steel, stainless steel rivets, FSC certified wooden handles, cordierite stone baking board.
    • Uuni 3 is compatible with the forthcoming Gas Burner

• #2 by Bentley on 07 Feb 2018
  • Gonna go start the 00 dough.  I think I will use the directions on the Anna package 1st, so that if anyone decides to use that flour, they will have a standard to go by. 

It is raining and cold here, and I simply do not feel like taking the trailer up to my uncles to get the metal table.  So I hope to have it here tomorrow morning and we will begin with the Technical/Data portion of the Product Review.  I guess I need to go open the box and read what is inside of it.

Product Review of the Uuni 3 Pellet Fired Pizza Oven 
  • #3 by Free Mr. Tony on 07 Feb 2018
  • From the one video I saw , it appears you may have a decent amount of time involved in putting it together.
  • #4 by Bar-B-Lew on 07 Feb 2018
  • It sure looks pretty.
  • #5 by slaga on 07 Feb 2018
  •  :lick:

I've been looking forward to this review.
  • #6 by Bentley on 07 Feb 2018
  • Not going to make many, if any comments on the photos as I think they speak for themselves.  I was going to assemble it tonight, but I figured I would break out the tri-pod and do a video, that would show me how long it really took, then try and edit it down to about 5 minutes or less.

• #7 by Bentley on 07 Feb 2018

• #8 by Bentley on 07 Feb 2018
  • These are pretty much gratuitous shots...So that I can remember what goes back into what box and what box goes where...For the trip to its new owner.

• #9 by WiPelletHead on 07 Feb 2018
  • Looks like great packaging.

And no lazer film to peel.   :cool:
  • #10 by Mudflap on 07 Feb 2018
  • This is like Xmass.. Cant wait for more..

Max clearance above stone: 11 cm / 4.3”

This must be center.. How much on edges?

Mudflap

P.S. thanks for taking the time to do this for all of us.
  • #11 by Bentley on 07 Feb 2018
  • Might as well have some fun with this ehh?

They have safety instructions in literally 14 languages and 7 pages, but they use Hieroglyphics to tell me how to start it...Tell me if you all see this sequence in the below photo:

1. Don't be a Bentley and cook inside.
    2. Get your bag of pellets (that took me 15 min. to figure out that was a bag of fuel) and dump an unspecified amount in combustion pot.
    3. Light, don't know if the top thing is a torch and bottom match, but what does it matter? (Just get it going)
    4. Take chimney cap off (which is also the pellet scoop), wait 10 minutes and then add a scoop into gravity tube. 
    5. Make sure adjustment on gravity chute is set at 3cm. (All the way in) 

• #12 by cookingjnj on 07 Feb 2018
  • Makes sense to me Bent.  Thanks for doing all of this.
  • #13 by Kristin Meredith on 07 Feb 2018
  • Please note, he did unpack on my dining room table but was kind enough to put an old quilt to protect the table.
  • #14 by Bentley on 07 Feb 2018
  • I think it is gonna go all the way to the wall...If I do not answer this question by noon, rattle the cage again!

This must be center.. How much on edges?
  • #15 by Bentley on 08 Feb 2018
  • The stone does go all the way to each side, so the entire surface of the square is usable.  Or did you want to know the length from L to R?
Pages:
Actions