Pages:
Actions
  • #16 by MP09 on 22 Feb 2018
  • Congrats Mudflap. You got the best cooking pellets out there!  Enjoy...
  • #17 by SmokinHandyman on 22 Feb 2018
  • Thanks to all that put this on.
    My wife said to me that if I won what the heck do you need all them pellets for?
  • #18 by Canadian John on 22 Feb 2018
  •  Guess who will not be buying pellets for a while? Way to go Mudflap!

The whole contest was exciting to me..Thank all of you that helped and a special thank you to Chris.
  • #19 by GrillinGlen on 22 Feb 2018
  • Many Thanks to Chris at Cookin Pellets and of course Bentley and Kristen, that was it exciting contest even though I didn’t win
  • #20 by cookingjnj on 22 Feb 2018
  • I echo the thoughts of everyone else.  Thanks Chris for making this opportunity available to our community, and thanks to Kristin and Bentley.  Congrats Mudflap, those great pellets well, and post many cooks.
  • #21 by silverbullet on 22 Feb 2018
  • Congrats Mudflap! Thanks Chris for all you do here! That also goes for Bentley & Kristen!
  • #22 by RobertG on 22 Feb 2018
  • Thank you Chris and Congratulations Mudflap.   :clap:   :cool:
  • #23 by Michael_NW on 23 Feb 2018
  • Wow, Midflap . . . what are you going to do with all those pellets? Congrats!
  • #24 by Big Bear on 23 Feb 2018
  • 'Grats to you Mudflap...smoke em well! Thanks again Chris and all involved!
  • #25 by GREG-B on 23 Feb 2018
  • Missed it by this much (insert Maxwell Smart voice) [ Invalid Attachment ]
    Congratulations Mudflap
  • #26 by Big Bear on 24 Feb 2018
  • Ah ha! So you are the one that put this weather on me! Your finger is right on top of me!

Missed it by this much (insert Maxwell Smart voice) [ Invalid Attachment ]
    Congratulations Mudflap
  • #27 by Mudflap on 24 Feb 2018
  • What :clap: :cool: :clap: :cool: :clap: :cool: :clap: :cool: :o :o :o :o

I went out of town Elk hunting and came home to this :cool: :clap: :cool: :clap:

Thank you so much Chris Becker, Cookinpellets.com and Pellet Fan for giving all of us this opportunity.  I have always wanted to try your pellets. This will be my chance. Time to clean out some of the wife's/my ;D stuff in garage to make room to store them.

Thanks again
    Mudflap  :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:
  • #28 by rwalters on 24 Feb 2018

I went out of town Elk hunting and came home to this :cool: :clap: :cool: :clap:

Thank you so much Chris Becker, Cookinpellets.com and Pellet Fan for giving all of us this opportunity.  I have always wanted to try your pellets. This will be my chance. Time to clean out some of the wife's/my ;D stuff in garage to make room to store them.

Thanks again
    600 lbs of pellets will cook a whole lotta elk :)
  • #29 by Mudflap on 24 Feb 2018

Thanks again

what season is it now?  Isn’t sept prime elk hunting?  My dream now hunt is for elk...I need to get out your way sometime and make it happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Did not have the time to go Bull hunting so I put in for a Cow tag in the North Sixes unit. Only thing not much public land in that area. You need to know someone to get access to hunt. Went down for 3 days and never got to hunt. It snowed to much on the land we get to hunt. All the Elk move down the hill to the flat land. Farmers fields were full of Elk. They were out sunning themselves.

Mudflap
  • #30 by Redapple on 25 Feb 2018
  • Congrats Mudflap! Enjoy...

Thanks Chris and Cookinpellets for such a cool contest!

Thanks Bentley and Kristin for coordinating and making this a cool place to hang out!
Pages:
Actions